Chapter 131

Enoch slowly reached out his hand to me.

"Come here."

I approached him quietly. Then he took my hand, sat me on his lap, and kissed my cheek.

I touched my cheek with a bewildered face.

Am I really going crazy? It's amazing how he did it naturally. I don't feel too bad either.

His strong arms wrapped around my waist. He, who was emitting a ferocious feeling like a possessive beast, grabbed my hand gently.

As he left a kiss on each of my fingers, he looked at my bomber jacket with a puzzled look.

"Where did you get these clothes from?"

He looked at the bomber jacket as if he was looking at something bizarre. It was clear that it would look like very crude and ugly clothes to the imperial people. I pointed to the hanger in the corner of the room with my bomber drawn forward.

"It was over there. I think it was all brought by Jenny, no, I mean Jenas."

"......Jenny? Do you call him by that nickname?"

Enoch's brows furrowed with a look of disapproval. His eyes stared at me hot as burning firewood.

As I shrank in embarrassment, he sighed and stroked my hair affectionately.

I looked up and answered, "I did. At first, I didn't know he was like that."

I was getting more and more embarrassed from sitting on his thighs, so I tried to sneak up, but he pulled me back down.

"How are you feeling?"

At his question, I scratched my cheek and pointed to my seat.

"I don't think I'll get any better if I stay in this position."

Then he quietly let me go.

"Ha. Noisy."

By the time I got out of Enoch's arms, Kayden had woken up. He raised his head with his eyes wide open. His hair was messy, but it suited him, maybe because of his handsome looks.

When our eyes met, he hurriedly got up from the bed. He came to me in one step and hugged me.

I glanced at Enoch. He was sitting on the bed, stroking his chin and staring at Kayden insinuatingly.

"Are you okay?"

Kayden, who released me from his embrace, carefully examined my complexion. Unlike last night when he acted recklessly as if he was going to swallow me up, he is cautious.

"Um... by the way, Margaret, your clothes seem to be getting shorter?"

Looks like he saw a cropped tee I'm wearing. Kayden narrowed his brows and opened the front of my bomber jacket.

"Are you not embarrassed, Margaret?"

"Then are you not embarrassed to be topless?"

"I'm okay. I can show you more. Do you want to take a look?"

What do you mean? Crazy!

"I'm not curious, so stay where you are."

When Kayden showed no heed to my words, Enoch immediately stood up.

"Lord."

Only one word came out, but the atmosphere immediately became silent. Kayden clicked his tongue and quietly backed away.

Seeing that these two men were topless, I pointed at the hanger in the corner of the room

"There are clothes to wear there. Before we can have a proper conversation, you'd better get dressed."