Chapter 51

There was an awkward silence for a moment at Yuanna's words. I pondered over Yuanna's question for a moment.

"This is not about taking your side, Saintess, but the problem is that the Knight Commander, who is obligated to protect the Crown Prince, has failed to fulfill his duty."

After hearing my words, Yuanna understood the situation and nodded her head.

But she still had a bad attitude, crossed her arms, and stared at Enoch. Then she said something weird.

"Still, Sir Diego is mine. Please do not be reckless."

"Before Sir Diego was your man, he was the Knight Commander of the Langridge Empire."

"But this is not the Langridge Empire."

Neither side is willing to budge. It was a fierce battle.

"It is a very pleasant meeting, isn't it?"

At that time, watching our meeting from afar, Arthdal spoke out.

He approached this way leisurely. Even his steps were arrogant.

"Don't forget the gist. Let's just talk about the point. Saintess, you shouldn't interrupt the meeting by focusing on other things like that."

Despite Arthdal's point, Yuanna still smiled without blinking her eyes. As if nothing were going on.

Then she looked back at Enoch as if she remembered something.

"Oh, maybe...... maybe there was an escape gate near where I woke up?"

"Hmm. It's possible."

Kayden nodded his head as if Yuanna's words had a point.

It was a reasonable guess, but we all didn't think about it because we were focused on other things for a while.

"Is the place you woke up far from here?"

At Enoch's question, Yuanna shook her head.

"That's not too far away. I mostly moved during the day because it was too dangerous at night. I think it took about two full days to get there."

"I have an idea."

Kayden continued, "How about setting up a reconnaissance team and going there?"

Enoch nodded, agreeing with Kayden's suggestion.

"I will go with Diego and the Saintess."

Wait, I couldn't let them leave alone. When it comes to the secret of the key, I had to check it with my own eyes.

"I will go too."

As I raised my hand, Kayden frowned and said, "Then I will go too."

When everyone said they were leaving, Ruzef looked at Arthdal and hurriedly raised his hand.

"Then I will go too."

It was clear that he didn't want to be left alone with Arthdal.

Enoch sighed with a tired face as he rubbed his forehead in annoyance.

"We can't all go together. Then Saintess, Margaret, and I will go together. The rest will have to stay in the hut."

"The division of the group is weird. Sir Diego must go to help you. On the other hand, what can Lady Floné do?"

The Cheekydal is starting again. Sooner or later, I'll have to call him separately behind the hut and show him the bitterness of life.

"No one can match Margaret in judging and responding to emergencies."