Chapter 90

Yuanna, who was sitting with her chin propped up, furrowed her brows at Arthdal's words. Confused, she asked, "Why?"

Instead of Arthdal, I answered, "Monsters are coming here soon."

"How do you know that?"

"Because Crown Prince Arthdal has special eyes that can see the flow of mana."

Yuanna, Diego, and Kayden's eyes were focused on Arthdal.

"You haven't said that before," said Yuanna.

"This is confidential. Remember, the Hestia royal family has an ability that has been passed down from generation to generation, it's called a magic eye. But we can't use it without mana, so I borrowed Lady Margaret's mana," Arthdal ​​replied bluntly.

"Borrow what?"

As if Kayden had heard an unexpected story, he looked at me with bunny eyes.

This time I explained kindly. "I can use my mana. It's also possible for someone to use magic using my mana, so I was training to inject my mana into other people using the magic aid given by Crown Prince Arthdal."

"It's interesting to use mana in that way."

Kayden was pondering over my words, and Yuanna looked at me in bewilderment.

"Oh...... now I understand why Crown Prince Arthdal suspected Young Lady Floné so much. But why, why only Young Lady Floné......?"

"I'm very curious about that, too."

Yuanna, still propped up on her chin, stared intensely at my face as if searching for something.

Meanwhile, Diego asked Arthdal again, "So, why are the monsters coming here so soon?"

"Well, I don't know for sure, but I guess it's because of the pile of corpses of the monsters Banhwang killed."

Arthdal answered with a smile and looked at Enoch. I was puzzled by what he said, so I tilted my head and opened my mouth.

"But didn't it all burn?"

"The smell and debris may remain."

In response to Arthdal's answer, Yuanna asked this time. "So they're really coming here?"

"There is a possibility. And either way, we have a way to go."

In the end, Yuanna kept her mouth shut without saying anything to Enoch's answer.

And so we decided to leave the cabin.

18. North Island and South Island

It's also Kayden who can use my mana most efficiently. So, before I left the cabin, I decided to train with Kayden to inject my mana in various ways.

Kayden was standing in the vacant lot in front of the cabin, drawing a magic circle on the ground.

"Can't you use magic without drawing magic circles?"

"Yeah, but when your mana is unstable, there's nothing more certain than drawing the magic circle yourself."

But there was no time to try it.

koong! koong!

A roar resounded from far away. Kayden and I stopped on the spot in shock.

"What......"

Eunji was wary of the direction of the forest and kept spitting out finger-sized flames.

At that moment, the cabin door opened and everyone came out with their luggage. They seem to have heard the roar as well.