Chapter 125

"Why do you like someone who hates you? Are you a pervert?"

"I know, right. I think it's love-hate."

After recalling the conversation I heard a while ago, my heart felt tight again. After seeing Yuanna's unexpected side and the truth, I was terribly confused.

Nevertheless, the conversation between Anata and Yuanna did not reveal all the secrets of this island. There are also problems that are still not resolved yet.

What is the relationship between the Rohade family, the temple, and Jenas?

Also, what is a dimensional door and why does it exist?

What is the 'door' in Jenas' cabin?

-ssssa.

At that time, Eunji who was quietly wrapped around my shoulder, flicked out his tongue. Thanks to him, my mind is back.

However, I immediately sensed a strange smell wafting through my nose. It belatedly came to my mind that the stone wall was full of Tentathionem flowers.

I lit the candle I was holding so that I could examine the wall by the door. As I had seen in my hallucination, red flowers were in full bloom.

I stopped breathing at the sight.

At that time, some yellow pollen got into my nose. Coughing out without my knowledge.

-cough cough.

The wind scattered the yellow pollen of the flowers that densely filled the wall. That's a large amount of pollen.

"Shit!"

Even the single flower Ruzef brought had a severe side effect, and now there are too many of them.

I slumped down. I don't know how Yuanna managed to survive here.

My mind is already spinning. My whole body is hot.

'It hurts.'

It was on a different level from what I had experienced last time. The pain was several times greater than what I had suffered at the time.

I'm far out of my mind. No, rather than losing my mind, it feels like I'm going crazy.

My blood is running dry everywhere. My limbs are shaking. Maybe I'm having a seizure.

I feel like I'm going crazy from this pain, like scrap metal slowly melting from being thrown into boiling lava.

I struggled in such agony for a long time, barely holding on to the last strand of common sense I had.

"You are here?"

An unfamiliar voice came from somewhere.

It sounded like a young boy's voice.

I hastily stretched out my hand toward the voice. Something like the hem of clothes caught in my fingers.

"Help... me..."

Then I felt a hand hugging me.

As the skin touched my body, I felt an intense thirst. Like a human suffering from thirst, I clung to his touch.

"Just stay like this. Please......"

Physical contact alone is not enough. I need a stronger stimulus.

Or else I'll die. It's highly likely if you are poisoned by Tentathionem.

Maybe I really will die.

Anyone, please help me.