Chapter 52

"Why are you so obsessed with taking the lead between us?"

That was still a question.

When something had to be decided, we held a meeting, and Yuanna often voiced her opinion.

The reason was not that she was taking the lead, but because she had special information about the key.

"It's fun to sit on the heads of nobles."

[T/N/: to lead the nobles at will]

That's a very direct answer. You don't have to be so honest about it.

As always, Yuanna had a smiling face. So I don't know what she's really thinking.

What do you mean it's fun to sit on the heads of nobles? Margaret was a noblewoman, but as a modern person, I thought I could understand those words to some extent.

"That's right. I'm a commoner, so I don't like nobles."

Perhaps noticing my subtle expression, Yuanna nodded and admitted. Everyone lost what to say and remained silent.

Kayden, who had been standing next to me and yawning for a while, hugged me.

"Margaret, stop it and let's go wash up together since we found soap."

"Stop saying nonsense and go away."

As I pushed Kayden's shoulder, Ruzef and Enoch simultaneously grabbed Kayden's arms and pulled him away from me.

Yuanna, who was watching it quietly, offered to me, "Young Lady, would you like to take a bath with me then?"

I glanced at Diego for a moment.

"Oh, but I'm a little worried. I wonder if some pervert will steal my dress again while taking a bath......"

"Oh, I won't!"

When Diego shouted in embarrassment, Yuanna and I burst into laughter at the same time.

I thought it would be difficult to get along with Yuanna because of our very different thoughts and temperaments, but our woman-to-woman bond was quite strong.

I winked at Yuanna and pointed out outside the hut.

"Shall we go?"

"Yes."

Yuanna nodded vigorously.

***

It was very refreshing and nice to wash my body with soap after a long time.

Everyone also hummed and seemed to have gotten better.

Diego went to get firewood, and Archbishop Ruzef decided to collect fruits and mushrooms.

Yuanna was in charge of cleaning up the hut and preparing meals, and Kayden decided to stay in the hut to protect the luggage. Because Diego and Crown Prince Arthdal can't be trusted.

So naturally, Enoch and I decided to go hunting and explore the surroundings. Then Arthdal ​​looked at me in disbelief.

"Does Young Lady Flonè even hunt?"

Arthdal pointed a finger at me as I hung a harpoon on my waist.

"Why don't you stay still? You're helping by just staying still."

You're the one doing nothing. At Arthdal's words, Enoch, Kayden, and Archbishop Ruzef all turned to him.

"......just what did our great Crown Prince do?"

"Well."

When Kayden asked, Ruzef replied as if he was in trouble.

"I wonder if Margaret will get him some food or something."