Chapter 89

He shrugged after a moment's silence pondering my question.

"Well, I don't know. I don't like experiments and I'm not close to my family. The flower was a development item that was treated with caution even within the family, so I did not have access to it, but I can't say it's not related at all."

"Huh? How did you find out about Tentathionem when you didn't have access to it?"

"Inaccessible is meaningless to me. Do you think the Empire's greatest wizard couldn't figure something like that out? They told me not to approach, so I wanted to know more," Kayden chuckled.

"If the Rohde family is related to this island, it is somewhat understandable. Aren't they a family that is quite crazy about magic experiments?" asked Arthdal.

Kayden burst out laughing. "They are no ordinary crazy bastards. Crazy brains are passed down from generation to generation in the Rohde family. But what does this island have to do with their experiments?"

I couldn't answer Kayden's last question and instead replied to Arthdal, "However, no matter how crazy they are with experiments, the kidnapping targets are all too risky. I think that if the Rohde's are involved they did not lead directly, but they were just intertwined."

The Rohde family is just a marquis family, and this kidnapping is an event on a larger scale than even the imperial family could handle.

Everyone nodded with faces that they understood my reasoning to some extent.

"Then let's guess who might have something to do with the Rohde family. Lord, do you have any guesses? Someone who is related to your family and who could have kidnapped us."

At Enoch's question, Kayden shook his head.

"Didn't I tell you? I'm not close to my family."

Eventually, the discussion returned to the starting point.

While everyone was immersed in their thoughts and silence, Yuanna opened her mouth. "I think the doubts regarding Tentathionem have been resolved to some extent, so we should share the results of the excursion mission, right?"

Yuanna took out a piece of cloth from her pocket and laid it on the floor. I noticed that it was a somewhat familiar map.

"I couldn't find anything related to the key, but I found this on the beach instead."

"This is...... a map of the island," Enoch murmured.

I sat down next to Enoch and quietly glanced at the map.

This is a cloth-made map of the same material as the bunker map I picked up. However, upon closer inspection, it was slightly different from the bunker map.

Mine has a bunker mark on the east side of the mountain on the North Island.

However, there is no bunker mark on the map brought by Yuanna, and instead, there is a star mark on the west side of the mountain on the North Island.

It is neat and clean at the edge of the map without any signs of aging.

Also, in two places on the South Island and three on the North Island, the word 'Supply' is written in the Langridge Empire language.

The term 'Supply' here would be a supply item. It was definitely mentioned in the original. The modern items that Yuanna discovered but no one knew how to use them.

'Okay. I think it's a map showing where supplies are hidden, but what is this star.....?'

It's like a separate map that has nothing to do with the bunker map I have.