Chapter 112

"Probably he is now with Sir Diego. Since the Crown Prince and Saintess remain on the South Island, it's most likely that they will try to meet us," said Enoch.

Kayden nodded. "Or they might try to go to the place marked with a star on the map. I think the cabin we're looking for is there."

It's accurate that Jenas' cabin is where the star marked on the map is.

"What if we bumped into each other?"

"What do you mean? We're going our way, and so are they. They weren't our group from the start after all," said Kayden very calmly.

"If you think about it that way, you weren't in our group either, Lord." Enoch, who was leading the way, spoke in a low voice.

Then, Kayden choked up and said that he was also in our group, and another war of nerves between the two began.

I have now decided to dismiss their war of nerves as loud background music.

'It's more troublesome to stop them.'

After walking for so long, I'm hungry because I've used a lot of physical strength.

Come to think of it, I hadn't eaten anything properly since in the Jenas' cabin. There was no valley nearby wherever we went, and we only filled our stomachs with fruits as we were in a hurry.

"Kayden, aren't you hungry?"

"Hm? Oh, that's right. I'm hungry. It's kind of hard."

Kayden must also have not eaten anything in the fog all day.

Then Enoch stopped walking. "There seems to be something there."

I looked in the direction Enoch pointed. At the bottom of the low hills, I could see huge piles of leaves the height of a man. As if it was covering up something important.

Enoch blocked me from moving and shook his head with a firm face. "Margaret, stay here. Lord?"

"Yes, of course. I will protect Margaret."

Kayden hugged me from behind and put his chin on my shoulder.

Seeing that, Enoch made a disapproving face, but he drew his sword and turned his back as if he had no other choice but to do so.

Both have been overprotective since I fell into the river and went missing. However, there was nothing uncomfortable so far, so I quietly stood with Kayden, just as Enoch said.

Enoch approached slowly and removed the leaves. And there was a small cave in the exposed place.

"Huh?"

"What? Who do you think has been here?"

When I shouted in surprise, Kayden raised his head and murmured.

Who's been here? I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that there are traces of someone living here. Because I couldn't tell if they escaped or were dead.

'Or maybe Jenas moved out from here after spending a thousand years.'

Enoch removed the leaves completely and bent down slightly to look inside. The small cave dug into the hillside is not very deep. It's large enough for four adults to lie down.

After looking around, Enoch came out and said, "Because of hunger, the depletion of physical strength is serious, so it's better to rest here today."

"I guess it will be fine to put a barrier around it and sleep inside."

At my words, the two nodded at the same time. So today I decided to unpack my luggage here.

"Margaret, it's messy. Wait a minute."