Chapter 88

I saw Diego and Yuanna passing me and looked up at Kayden, who was standing right in front of the door.

After I took a closer look, he looked quite messy.

He rubbed the back of his head and narrowed his brow in annoyance, looked down at me, and sighed.

"Margaret, I had a hard time."

He looks really tired. Behind my back, I heard a loud voice welcoming Yuanna and Diego.

"I thought I'd just throw those bastards away, but I held it in because I thought of you. So compliment me."

Looking at Kayden's sad eyes, it didn't seem like he was lying when he said it was hard.

Then he looked at me with a worried look and asked, "Didn't a strange red flower bloom here? Are you okay?"

I don't think it's just a question of concern for my health. He stared intently at me as if looking for any trace, grabbed my cheeks, and turned my face left and right.

I noticed that the 'strange red flower' he was talking about was Tentathionem. It seems that his group also encountered Tentathionem.

Suddenly, my ankle was itchy, so I lowered my head. Eunji, who had been slithering on the floor, wrapped my ankle and then raised his head, as if to say peek-a-boo, and looked up at me.

I smiled and bowed my back. Then, after lifting Eunji and putting him on my shoulder, I pointed at him and answered Kayden's question.

"He ate it all."

At my words, Eunji raised his head triumphantly and gave a sniff. Then, a deep sense of relief appeared on Kayden's face, who looked at Eunji with a blank expression for a moment.

"You didn't get poisoned. Thank God."

"Huh? I got poisoned too."

"What?"

Kayden was startled by my words and opened his mouth wide. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"I had been tied up for about a day, so I'm fine."

"What, tied up?"

Is it that surprising that I had been tied up? What the hell are you imagining?

"How was it there? Where did you find the flower? What were your symptoms? Are you sure you're all right now?" I asked Kayden with a worried face.

"Oh, are you talking about that flower?"

At that time, Yuanna who returned after greeting Arthdal ​​from afar asked me. I nodded my head and looked at her and Kayden alternately.

"Sir Diego and I got poisoned. I didn't get any better even when I was tied up, but when I made physical contact, the poison effect subsided. So Lord Kayden had a hard time."

At Yuanna's words, I remembered the original story, in which the main characters went crazy due to Tentathionem poisoning.

'Physical contact with Kayden......'

I wonder what kind of physical contact it was. However, both of them pass on without much explanation as if they have no intention to talk about it in detail.

'What, are you really hiding something?'

But whether or not he knew my curiosity, Kayden sighed and brought up another story.

"When they got better, they got poisoned again, then they got better again, then they got poisoned again, so I had a hard time. I was safe because I was immune to all poisons."