Chapter 76

This is not the time to worry about the excursion members. The bigger problem was me.

Come to think of it, I have to live with two men who have zero survival ability now. Dammit.

I hope Enoch wakes up soon, but even if he does, he should rest for the time being. In the end, it was my job to take responsibility for everyone's survival.

Just like the head of the household who supports his family's livelihood.

As if a noble lady catching fish wasn't enough, I am now a noble lady who takes responsibility for the survival of the male leads.

I took a seat on the wooden deck in front of the cabin, making a squirrel snare trap.

I made some snares and tied them to a wooden pole.

"What are you doing?"

Arthdal, who came out of the cabin, approached me with a curious face.

"I am making a squirrel snare trap. I saw a lot of squirrels passing by in the forest where I was collecting mushrooms. I will install it there."

Arthdal ​​seemed to understand my words, but then again looked at the wooden pole in my hand with a face full of disbelief.

"You can catch an animal with this?"

"Squirrels are curious animals. They will be wary and go down the tree at first, then climb up again through the snare, and get stuck here. I caught some when I was young, so I know......"

I hurriedly shut my mouth after saying unnecessary words by mistake.

"You caught a squirrel when you were young? You? A noble lady?"

Arthdal asked me as if he couldn't believe what he just heard. Cold sweat ran down my back.

"I've been wondering for a while, what kind of education did the Duke of Floné give you? I would like to attend a class next time."

I was embarrassed and tried to avoid his gaze and just smiled. I don't know what he was thinking, but he touched his forehead and shook his head.

"If it's a class that produces a weirdo like you....., it would be fun."

Fortunately, among these people, Margaret is known as a crazy weirdo.

"Anyway, it doesn't seem to be of much use. You'd better make an ordinary trap. And where did you get that wooden pole from.....?"

"If you're not going to help, don't nitpick."

Arthdal ​​was staring at the squirrel snare trap with a face that looked like he had a lot of things to say.

That was very similar to the expression that our department manager Kim made right before nagging when I was at work in my past life.

"Rather than that, how about you just rest? I don't think I've ever seen you rest."

Unexpectedly, Arthdal was worried about me.

Come to think of it, these days, even when I sleep, the feeling of tiredness doesn't go away easily. I thought I'd get used to it, but I'm not used to living in the rainforest at all.

Anyway, it's a relief that I don't have to worry about a sticky event with the male leads.

It was expected, but the development of the story was moving unpredictably.

Obviously, around this time, there should have been 'high-level events' surrounding the female lead Yuanna, but there was no sign of that.

Is it because Yuannna was indifferent as if she was not interested in the male leads at all?