Chapter 58

All of my words and actions would not have been possible if this place was a kingdom or the Langridge Empire.

However, where we are now was a dangerous uninhabited island where if a monster appeared, we could die instantly.

I picked up an extra harpoon that had fallen on the ground and forced it into his hand.

I said, "Now you're not helping the group. Stop playing around and learn how to catch fish."

In fact, I was more willing to tease him, but I didn't mean to teach him how to catch fish.

It wouldn't be a lie to say that I was trying to test his survival skills.

Arthdal didn't contribute at all, so I had to find at least one useful ability for him.

He held his chin and looked at me for a long time without moving. It's hard to know what he's thinking.

Fortunately, his anger had subsided. But in the end, all he said was, "I don't want to."

Arthdal raised his chin with an arrogant face and looked at me. Then he smiled and asked, "Didn't you say that you are good at catching fish? You can catch fish, so why should I learn to catch fish?"

"What?"

It was an arrogant tone. I have to admit he has the skill of twisting words.

"Why are you so inconsiderate? What will you do if we don't live in groups?"

I was too stunned to ask what he meant. Arthdal said nonsense again, "What are you worried about? From now on, you just need to stay by my side. "

'......?'

What the fxxk are you talking about? Are you saying you're going to make me a fish-catching slave?

"Why me? Are you crazy? I don't want to be next to you."

As I swore in my own way, the profane language almost came out of my mouth.

I am an idiot who offered to teach such a person how to hunt fish.

"Young Lady, if you are a true royal family, you should be able to use people according to their use. I will not use my own hands."

Arthdal, who continued to speak in an annoying tone, seemed to have absolutely no intention of learning to fish. Damn.

"Yes yes. On this island, you will be the first of us to say goodbye to the world."

"......it is an insult to the royal family."

"So. You mean you will continue to be a useless person?"

"It's also useful to treat people according to their use—"

"Ha. Only your mouth keeps moving."

"Young Lady. What are you talking about—"

"If you're not going to help me catch the fish, shut up."

"......"

Only then did Arthdal shut up.

After that, Arthdal continued to talk to me, but I didn't respond and was diligently catching fish.

I quickly gave up teaching him how to catch fish.

What's the point of teaching a man with such a brain? That is a very waste of time.

Ignoring the annoying Arthdal, I continued catching fish. I have to eat to live.

Arthdal sat on a rock and kept on nagging.

"I'll correct what I said that you can do nothing. Your fishing skills are excellent."

Arthdal said as if he were a watchman monitoring his labor.