Chapter 137

***

The cave is deeper than thought.

Enoch stopped walking as there was no end in sight even after entering for a long time. Looking at the others, they all looked exhausted.

Margaret, who had been following Enoch in silence, suddenly glanced at Kayden.

She asked, "Kayden, when Sir Diego and Enoch disappeared during a night watch, you used magic to locate them, right? Can't you do that now?"

"At that time, it was possible, but now it is difficult. Performing tracking magic over a wide area lacks accuracy and wastes mana for nothing, so it's better not to use it."

At Kayden's answer, Margaret closed her mouth with a sullen face.

"Let's take a break."

Enoch, who had been listening to the conversation between the two, said so. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. They immediately sat down in the middle of the cave to rest for a while.

Enoch who was drinking water from a bamboo saw Kayden sitting across from him reading the novel 《Something More Important Than Survival》 from Margaret.

Enoch, who had read the novel in the morning, was waiting for Kayden's reaction. Maybe the swear words will come first.

"What kind of bullshxt is this?"

As expected. Kayden narrowed his brows with a displeased face.

"The Saintess and us...? Does this make sense...?"

"Can you read in the dark?"

In response to Margaret's question, Kayden replied, "I have good eyesight. By the way, Margaret, you don't really believe the contents of this novel, do you?"

Enoch, who was sitting leaning against the cave wall with his arms folded, looked at Margaret, who was sitting across from Kayden. He was also curious about her reaction.

Margaret's face was so red that he could see it clearly even in the dark.

Enoch asked, "Margaret, didn't you say that this novel was adapted by the wizard Anata to interest you? Then, Margaret, your taste......"

"No! No! It's not like that!"

Margaret jumped from her seat. Thanks to this, Eunji who coiled up beside her also jumped up in surprise.

Margaret's reaction was cute, but it's true that the content of the novel was a little off-putting. Now he knew that she had tried her best in choosing the right sentences as she told them the content of the novel. Of course, except for a few sexual episodes, the content itself was very interesting. He could understand why Margaret avoided him from the beginning and tried to go alone.

"I will protest if I meet Anata the wizard. How could she imagine this profanity with a priest who worships God?" said Ruzef.

Margaret, who had calmed down a bit, sat down again shyly while scratching her cheek.

"Oh, maybe that's Anata's taste? Originally, the more immoral the better......"

Seeing Margaret unable to finish her words, Kayden who was holding the novel burst out laughing.

"Hahahaha! Hahaha! That's your taste! Don't say no! Hahahahaha! Margaret, you are so cute!"

"L-let's go. We've had enough rest." Margaret hurriedly rose from her seat with the firefly flashlight.

As if she just remembered something, she hurriedly added, "I heard that it's a record based on facts. What's written there must be true to some extent."