Chapter 49

Margaret scratched her cheek with a difficult face in response.

"Well...... we're the only ones here, so you don't have to manage your image."

Hearing her answer, Ruzef asked her with a puzzled face.

"Is that all?"

"Yes?"

She just blinked her eyes in confusion.

"Well, you don't blame or comfort me......"

"Oh...... don't you just need someone to listen to you?"

Ruzef was at a loss for words at her question, and only his lips twitched. She's right. Actually, he wasn't expecting her to react.

Seeing his expression, she shrugged with a regretful face.

"And I'm not good at empathizing."

"People who are truly empathetic don't even realize they are."

"Is that so?"

Margaret laughed awkwardly.

However, Ruzef thought this was better than giving advice in vague words. He just wanted to tell someone his heart.

However, he didn't expect that the person he confessed his innermost thoughts to was Margaret Rose Floné, whom he despised so much.

"The Young Lady of Floné I saw in the Vatican and here. Which one is the real you?"

Ruzef suddenly asked such a question.

Margaret seemed a little perplexed at the sudden question. She looked at his face for a while, and then she smiled sadly.

"......your question is weird. Both are me. I decided to accept what I did in the past."

She slowly looks up at the sky. Ruzef also naturally followed her and looked up at the sky.

"Otherwise, we will not be able to move forward."

Starlight in the night sky was flowing like a waterfall.

Yeah. Perhaps like those flowing stars, his heart is melting now.

If the way she is now is her, Ruzef would have no choice but to like her.

Her sincerity slowly permeated into his mind. Ruzef wanted to capture this moment deep in his head.

"It seems that you really have become a different person, Young Lady."

He now admitted that she had changed and determined to trust her.

"Young Lady, I believe in you from now on......"

"Wait a second."

And just as he was about to say it, she raised her finger and blocked his lips. Looking nervous, she glared over the forest and this time put her index finger to her own lips.

"Shh."

Ruzef held his breath and bit his lip without realizing it.

"Lower your body. Slowly."

She raised her hand and slowly pressed him down. Ruzef tilted his head, not understanding what she was saying.

"......yes?"

Margaret glanced at him and sighed, then she grabbed his shoulder and pushed him behind her back.

Margaret's body leaned over his shoulder, with his back to the wooden deck.

"It seems like a monster is passing by. Be quiet for a moment."

She leaned her body, raised her head, and whispered. Her breath tickled his ear.