Chapter 14

Fortunately, I had good eyesight, and it was not difficult to find the cave where I had spent two nights with Enoch.

However, contrary to expectations, Enoch was not in the cave.

I was dumbfounded as I stood in front of the cave with the first aid kit in my hands.

I never imagined he would leave.

Did he go to the female lead? He may have met Yuanna while I was away. Yeah, if he met her, of course, he would leave me without any regrets.

A flood of sadness came over me. Even more so because my life was threatened a while ago and I missed him very much.

After spending a few days with him, I seem to have gotten to know him.

Are all his wounds healed? He seemed to have improved a lot, though.

It was not easy to walk away, but without Enoch, there was no reason to stay here. I'll have to find the bunker on my own, as originally planned. Anyway, I will survive alone.

'Yeah. I'll do it according to my original plan.'

I made up my mind and left the cave.

And then, I ran into a man standing in front of the cave.

Black hair, golden eyes, and even the faint tear dot under his left eye.

The colorful uniform was torn in several places. The man stood still looking at me with a surprised face.

It was Enoch.

I couldn't see the wound on his forearm because he was wearing a jacket, but when I looked at the complexion on his face, he seemed fine.

"Ah...... I thought you were gone. Your body looks fine. What a relief."

Then I smiled a little awkwardly and held up the first aid kit in my hands.

"I told you I was going to look for herbs. I found them. It's not an herb to be precise, but a first aid kit."

It was only after the gibberish that I belatedly realized that he would not know the word 'first aid kit.'

Enoch's gaze slowly went down, staring at the first aid kit I held in my hands.

After staring at the first aid kit for a long time, he suddenly staggered towards me. Then he gritted his teeth and looked at me fiercely.

The momentum was so bloody that I took a step backward. But the farther I went, the closer he got to me.

"Are you okay?"

Enoch asked me in a voice that seemed to contain anger. I nodded with a puzzled look.

"......Your Highness?"

I called him out of curiosity, and he looked at me with a cold face, not knowing what he was thinking, and opened his mouth,

"Enoch."

"Yes?"

"Call me Enoch."

"Yes......? Why?"

Enoch contorted his eyebrows with an angry look at my question. Then he gently bit his lower lip and looked at me with a regretful expression.

For a moment, I feel my heart pounding.

'Wow......'

A face like that is against the law.

As expected, people tend to change when they are driven into extreme environments. Is that why? Or is it because the relationship glorifies over time?

"I won't get hurt, so don't do anything dangerous to find such a medicinal plant."