Chapter 59

Enoch clicked his tongue, put his arm around my shoulder, and pulled me closer to him.

Thanks to that, I moved away from Arthdal ​​a little. I felt somehow protected by Enoch.

"Do you think Margaret is your maid? How can someone like you be the Crown Prince? I am very worried about the future of the Hestia Kingdom."

"What? Hey Banhwang. Are you done talking?"

Arthdal refuted Enoch's remarks in an angry tone. He also called him 'Banhwang', which was a call he made to insult Enoch.

[T/N: Just a reminder in case you forget: Ban means half, Wang-ja means prince.]

Enoch looked at Arthdal ​​with a calm face and burst into laughter.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I have an allergic to disrespectful people."

"Pfft."

Yuanna, who was watching the conversation between the two from afar, burst into laughter.

Arthdal's eyebrows twitched. As he looked back, Yuanna hurriedly turned her head and pretended not to know anything.

"Yeah. I think I was disrespectful to you. I have the dignity of a royal family. So, I apologize, Young Lady."

Well, he has a boss style like Kkondae[1], but seeing him apologizing, it doesn't seem like he's a person without common sense.

[1] An older person who believes they are always right.

"But please catch the bug, Young Lady. Please. You can do it, right?"

I take back my words. He was still a person who had no common sense.

"You can't even catch a bug? You'll pass out if you run into a monster."

"That's different. And that bug is too weird to be called an ordinary bug."

"You seem to think that I'm an all-rounder, but I don't like bugs either. Especially those with a lot of legs or those without legs...... Ew......"

I hate to even imagine it. As I was getting tired because of Arthdal, Enoch's hand on my shoulder was also slightly strengthened.

"Your Highness Arthdal."

Yuanna, who was watching the situation, came closer and called Arthdal.

"Stop bothering Young Lady Floné and come here. You said you would help me cook the fish.

"Did I......?"

Arthdal asked back, shrugging his shoulders with an expression of disbelief.

Yuanna quickly read the situation and saved me. The moment she made eye contact with me, she smiled beautifully, and somehow it felt like I could see a light shining behind her back.

I felt possessed by her smile. Is that why all the male leads fell for her?

"If you leave the window open, the bug will go out on its own."

At the end of Yuanna's words, Arthdal stopped bothering me and approached her.

"Margaret."

As I watched them move away toward the kitchen, Enoch pulled me back.

I looked up at him, almost hugging him. I met with his deep golden eyes.

"I hope you don't go hunting alone with Crown Prince Arthdal in the future. I'm worried."

"Oh...... don't worry. I don't think it will ever happen again."

'It was terrible.'

In the future, I must not say that I will teach anyone how to hunt recklessly.