Chapter 109

Fortunately, the magic circle was completed just before my legs went limp, and the completed magic circle permeated around Enoch's shoulder.

I slumped down watching the torn and open wounds gradually heal.

"Margaret!"

Two men grabbed me at the same time.

"It's okay. I'm just a bit tired. I'll be fine after resting."

I sat down with my back against a log and sighed.

After meeting Enoch and Kayden, my tension was relieved, and the fatigue that had been piled up for so long came all at once. Furthermore, since I used mana, the aftermath seems to be more severe.

I sat with a tired face and looked down at my stomach, which was completely healed and smooth. My ribs which I thought were fractured before don't even hurt anymore.

"It seems that you can recover on this island strangely quickly," I muttered.

I covered my mouth and yawned. I'm sleepy.

Enoch looked at me, putting on his ragged shirt, and Kayden, who sat down next to me again, nodded his head.

"Well, neither my hair nor beard grows. Seeing that you can't even use magic, it's like a space that exists in a completely different time and space."

It's right that it's in a different time and space.

'I'm a bit dizzy.'

I felt dizzy for a moment and touched my forehead. Enoch and Kayden looked at me at the same time, as if they had been watching my every move carefully.

"Are you okay?" asked Kayden.

I blankly looked up at him.

Come to think of it, how long have we been on this island?

It seems like four months have already passed, when will we be able to escape?

Did Kayden lose the bag he usually carries with him?

Sigh.

Somehow, I feel a lot of heat rising in my body.

Well, I went through all kinds of hardships alone after coming to this island, but I was never very sick except when Diego stole my dress.

'That was rather strange.'

"Margaret."

Enoch's large hand carefully lifted my chin. His golden eyes fell into my field of vision.

"You're not feeling well."

Enoch scanned my face, examining my complexion. Kayden also put the back of his hand on my forehead.

He said, "Looks like you're getting a fever. Your forehead is like a fireball. It's pretty serious."

To say it's pretty serious sounds like I'm in really bad shape. I slowly blinked and sat languidly against a log.

"It's okay. I'll be fine after a little sleep."

"Do you have any other injuries? Well, like being poisoned."

Kayden made a fuss as he examined my body. Feeling exhausted, I slowly blinked my eyes and shook my head.

"It's not like that. I am okay."

I wonder if Enoch is blaming himself because he thinks it's because I am treating him again. I guess I'm just really exhausted.

My eyelids went down with difficulty as if weighed down by a heavyweight.