Chapter 127

As he turned around and was about to disappear, he felt a hand pulling on his robe. Margaret, lying on the magic circle, pulled his robe with a struggle.

Jenas stopped in his tracks and frowned.

Turning back to Margaret who was gripping his robe pitifully, he sighed with a troubled face.

"Don't do this."

"Wait...!"

Looks like her mind is slowly returning.

Jenas watched the fire blocking Kayden and Enoch's path begin to die out, then he looked back at Margaret.

He pulled the hem of his robe from her hand and whispered in her ear, "I'll wait. In the cabin."

There were a lot of boundaries in conversation as a boy. As Jenas was in his adult form, he thought of having a proper conversation with her.

But he knew too well that he had to stop thinking about it.

Jenas picked one of the Tentationem flowers on the wall. Then the wall rotated half a turn, creating a space behind it. It is the side hallway of the bunker.

"Stop! You bastard!"

Ignoring Kayden's echoing shouts, Jenas suddenly disappeared into the bunker's secret hallway behind the wall.

"Dammit! Margaret!"

Enoch first hugged Margaret who was lying on the ground.

She couldn't breathe and gasped, but when Enoch's body temperature touched her, she exhaled quickly.

"That damn bastard Jenas......"

She muttered an expletive and put her arms around Enoch's neck. Then she buried her face in his shoulder and burst into tears.

Kayden, approaching the wall where Jenas had disappeared, found the Tentathionem flower belatedly and hurriedly covered his nose.

"Shit! Your Highness! Your Highness! There are poisonous weeds here...! We must go up!"

But unfortunately, Enoch, Kayden, and Margaret have already been poisoned by the Tentationem flower.

***

Arthdal stood in front of the vast expanse of the swamp with a tired face.

It was a creepy place with a bleak atmosphere even in the middle of the day when the sun was shining. The trees rising above the water in places were also bizarrely bent, and the drooping leaves added to the gloomy atmosphere.

Above the water, there was fog even in the middle of the day, and the water surface covered with green algae was actually more like a grave covered with mud than a river.

Once you step on it, you can't get out and disappear into the swamp. This is indeed grave.

The problem is, Arthdal and Yuanna have to pass through this place in order to go to the North Island.

After taking one step and almost dying, they tried various things, such as floating a tree to the surface of the swamp and crossing it. But they have failed many times.

In fact, he was very skeptical about crossing the swamp. Because of that, he was prepared to die in isolation on the South Island.

"Not with Sir Diego, but I am isolated with the Crown Prince. God is so unfair."

"I also feel it's unfair to be isolated with the Saintess, but I'm not saying it out loud out of politeness."

"Oh, if you feel unfair, don't be polite. I'm used to being cursed at, so it's okay."