Chapter 130

Arthdal opened his eyes because his body felt uncomfortable from the rough movement. He could see the blue sky moving in his field of vision.

-drag.

-drag.

His body trembled and shook.

He quickly moved his body and groaned in pain.

His back pain was excruciating. Perhaps his bones are broken.

"Huh? Are you awake?"

Yuanna's voice came from above his head. She put him on a giant leaf and was dragging him along.

"Phew. I thought I was going to die of hard work."

Arthdal somehow thanked her and felt sorry for her, so he tried to get his body up.

"Don't even try. I even ate all of your meals. That's why you lost consciousness so easily." Yuanna sighed, stopping him from getting up.

Arthdal somehow felt embarrassed and blushed. "Thank you for your help. You saved me."

"Yes, you should thank me for saving you. You owe me two lives."

"I will definitely pay you back."

Yuanna smiled at his firm answer.

"Yes, I will look forward to it."

Arthdal turned his head to check where he felt pain. It's not a hip fracture but a fracture in the upper abdomen.

'Didn't Young Lady Floné injure her ribs once?'

Margaret had suffered the same injury the other day. At that time, she said that she should protect her stomach and support her waist with something hard and thick.

Arthdal was wearing indoor clothes, not uniform, so he didn't even have a jacket that would firmly support his waist like a protector.

"When you break a rib, it's better to walk a lot than to rest. Don't worry."

That's what Margaret said to Enoch, who was about to postpone his schedule in consideration of her at the time.

"Huh? Why are you getting up?"

Yuanna grumbled while dragging the leaf he was lying on, then looked at him with a puzzled face.

Arthdal stood up and looked back at her. Then he narrowed his brows at the surging pain he felt.

"The symptoms are the same as when Young Lady Floné was injured before. The location of the injury is similar. Didn't she say it was better to walk?"

Only then did Yuanna let out an exclamation with an understanding face. She rested her chin on her hand and fell into her thoughts with a serious face.

"Young Lady Floné sure knows a lot."

Arthdal agreed a hundred times with her murmur.

He said, "It made me wonder if she was the young lady I knew. It was as if she had been hiding her true self all along."

A glint passed through Yuanna's eyes as she turned to Arthdal with a face full of interest.

"I know, right. It would be nice to meet Young Lady Floné soon."

Arthdal completely agreed with her words.

It's hard to survive on this island without Margaret. Without Margaret's help, he might have died sooner.

But how has he treated her so far? Didn't he doubt her every time? Arthdal took a deep breath as he reminisced about the past.

I have nothing to say even if Margaret runs away because she doesn't want to be with me.