Chapter 124

"Excuse me."

I called out to them, but they didn't even move, as if they couldn't hear my voice.

After the surroundings were lit up by the torches, I saw red Tentathionem flowers filling one of the walls. Was there anything like that? It was dark until a moment ago, so I couldn't even check the walls.

"Are you okay?"

At the silver-haired woman's question, Yuanna with blushing cheeks nodded her head even though she seemed to have difficulty doing so. Looks like she got poisoned by the Tentathionem.

I think the silver-haired woman has immunity to the poison seeing her fine.

"Sorry, that flower was created by Jenas, so I can't get rid of it. But what about the key?"

At the silver-haired woman's words, I looked at the red flowers again. Perhaps the reason Jenas planted the Tentathionem here was to keep those two doors from being easily accessible.

Yuanna took the key out of her pocket. It was a key of the same shape that was shown to us in the cabin on the South Island.

"Are you really going to save everyone?" asked Yuanna.

Yuanna's words made me wonder. Save who? Everyone? None of us have died yet.

The silver-haired woman asked back with a puzzled look on her face.

"Everyone? Weren't you on bad terms with Young Lady Floné? That young lady treated you as a maid and even tried to kill you. I've seen it all."

That silver-haired woman is probably Anata. The line 'I've seen it all' probably means she saw it through the eyes of a monster, just like Jenas did.

In addition, treating Yuanna like a maid and attempting to kill her are the contents of the novel 《Something More Important Than Survival》.

Yuanna smiled bitterly and lowered her head for a moment as if reminiscing about the past.

"Sure Margaret hated me, but I really liked her."

"Why do you like someone who hates you? Are you a pervert?"

"I know, right. I think it's love-hate."

However, there was no trembling in her eyes when she said that, as if there were no lies in her words.

"I thought all nobles were hypocrites, but Margaret was honest about what she wanted. The inside and outside were the same. I liked that."

And then she smiled gently. Her appearance was very alluring with her blushing cheeks, probably due to the effects of the Tentathionem poison.

Surprisingly, Yuanna's evaluation of Margaret is overly generous. Probably having the same thought as me, Anata also had a surprised expression.

"You're more generous than you look," she said.

"Am I?"

"It's weird that you don't hate the person who tried to kill you for that reason."

"Well, I just think Margaret is a little better than some of those who hide knives in their back."

"If I go back to the past, I won't let Margaret and the others die in vain like that," she continued with a gloomy face.

Anata, who had been quietly listening to her words, nodded as if she respected what she wanted.

"Okay. Let me do that. That's why I help you."

"......"

"In that sense, let's talk about Margaret's soul which has disappeared beyond the dimension. Only Jenas can open the dimensional door. It can't just be opened... After all the experiments are over, it's possible to gather the mana of the dead. It's not a door that opens with one or two people's mana though."