Chapter 39

Although Yuanna clearly had a gentle face with a delicate smile, her voice contained an order. As expected from the female lead.

Besides, Arthdal ​​was the Crown Prince famous for being arrogant and self-love. But he listened to Yuanna obediently.

'That's a little...... he respects her?'

I want to ask her the secret of how to do it.

"Sir Diego, bring that bag."

Diego moved at Arthdal's command.

Damn, that's a big deal. In order to survive on this island, the weapon in the bag must not be taken. Besides, they have a sword, and we only have harpoons. I can't give up like this.

I immediately pushed Kayden and Enoch away, pulled the flare gun from my pocket, loaded it, and pulled the hammer down.

Arthdal looked at me with a confused face. He's probably wondering what I'm doing with the strange red stick.

'If you're curious, I have to show it.'

I shoot a flare into the sky.

Red smoke swept through the leaves, creating a huge flame in the sky.

boom!

In my experience, no matter what I do in broad daylight when the sun is strong, no monsters appear.

Arthdal ​​and Diego frowned as if they could not believe what they had seen.

"What the hell......"

When Arthdal ​​was startled, Diego said,

"I guess the magic last time was done by Lady Floné, too."

Hearing those words, Arthdal ​​narrowed his forehead.

"Are you a witch? I think we were kidnapped here because of that woman. Somehow, you've been crazy since in the Langridge Empire. You finally hit the nail."

As I listened to Arthdal's criticism, I frowned in annoyance.

"I don't cast magic, I use this magic tool. I found this and picked it up."

"Well, I don't care about that. Sir Diego, catch that woman."

That damn XX!

I aimed the flare gun at Diego approaching me. Diego stopped in an instant.

"Looks like you didn't understand when I explained it kindly. Didn't you see the fireworks exploding in the sky? What happens if I shoot it at a person?"

When I asked while pointing to the sky, Arthdal ​​looked at me with an annoyed expression. Seeing that Diego couldn't even come closer, I continued,

"If you understand, shut your mouth and raise your hands."

The two men didn't understand what I was saying for a moment, and they looked confused.

I waved a flare and frowned.

"I'm going to shoot."

When I raised my finger as if pulling the trigger, Arthdal raised his hands in fear, and Diego reluctantly put his sword in and raised his hands.

Without letting go of the tension, I was slowly approaching the bag with the flare gun pointed at them.

After a while, Diego ignored my threat and started to draw his sword again. Without hesitation, I fired the flare again.

boom!

In an instant, a huge rock shattered into pieces.

I can't believe I wasted bullets on this......! No matter how many bullets were left, it was still a waste.