Chapter 29

If he goes crazy, I'm in trouble too, so I have to make him work more actively.

"Come on, Margaret...... I'm talking about what I need to do right now."

"Hunting wild animals is something you can do right now. You can move your body as much as you want."

At Kayden's question, I answered with a bright face.

Kayden stared at me for a moment.

"You...... you only want to eat meat right?"

"Did you notice?"

When I asked with a smile, Kayden sighed as he shrugged his shoulders in an exaggerated gesture.

"I was fooled. Then,"

He slowly bowed down to me.

His face was getting closer. When our eyes met, he smiled beautifully.

He tilted his head and tapped his cheek with his finger.

"Kiss me here."

"If you don't want to, I'll just go hunting myself."

As I answered so sharply, Enoch's voice suddenly interrupted,

"I think you talk too much, Lord."

Enoch pushed Kayden away from me with a very determined yet modest gesture.

'It seems that Enoch's tone of voice is getting cynical, or maybe I'm mistaken?'

Kayden, who was carelessly pushed back, looked at Enoch with a puzzled face.

"Are you serious?"

Kayden showed signs of anger.

I jumped up from my seat as I saw madness in his eyes.

Two men look at me at the same time.

If Kayden, who can't control his emotions, and Enoch, who loses his mind when he sees blood, fight, a catastrophe will occur.

I put my finger on my lips and then I put my finger on Kayden's cheek.

"Don't get me wrong, I didn't do it because I liked you, and go hunting now!"

Both Enoch and Kayden looked at me blankly. It was as if they couldn't believe what had just happened.

Kayden, who came to his senses first, looked at me with a pretty smile. In contrast to Kayden, who had a satisfied face, Enoch had a slightly angry face.

"Margaret."

I thought that Enoch's nagging was about to start, so I hurriedly came up with an excuse.

"I'm going to go fish hunting. Enoch, please light the fire again."

I felt the stinging gazes of the two men behind my back, but I didn't look back.

'Kayden won't go wild like Enoch, right? Should I run away now?'

As I seriously thought about it, I pressed my temple hard. My head is throbbing.

'But if Kayden manages to control the flow of his mana, he won't run wild......'

Right now, without me, there was no one to stop Enoch's seizures, and to control Kayden's madness.

"Margaret, I care about you, too."

"But Margaret, whatever the reason, it doesn't change the fact that I'm interested in you."

I remembered what the two men had said to me a while ago.

'Why would you say something like that?'

If you had confessed, I would have easily refused, but what's with those ambiguous words?