Chapter 60

***

The next day, I woke up early in the morning and went to purify the water.

But while I was away from the hut, Arthdal ​​frantically looked for me.

I'm sure that he must be looking for me to ask me to do something again. Or, he might ask me to go hunting.

"Where else can I see a noble lady hunting fish with a harpoon? Let's go to the river together tomorrow."

I remembered the absurd words Arthdal ​​said last night.

for faster releases read on webnovel.site

If I go hunting with him again, I'm really going to go crazy.

I got fed up and put a coconut bucket filled with purified water on the kitchen table. Then I asked Ruzef, who was sitting in front of the fireplace.

"So, where is Arthdal who was looking for me like crazy?"

"He's......"

Ruzef rolled his eyes in bewilderment.

Enoch, who was walking down the stairs from the second floor—probably on his way down after cleaning up the splattered monster meat—said to me, "He went for a walk."

"What......?"

The guy who made a fuss that this forest was dangerous was going out for a walk alone?

"He won't be back for a while."

"Yes......?"

Enoch spoke as if it was no big deal, so I kept my mouth shut without asking any more questions. That's weird.

Just then, Kayden walked into the hut laughing.

"Hahaha! Hey, Ddakkari! Have you looked outside? Why is Crown Prince Arthdal up in a tree? He can't get down!"

I listened to what he said and looked back at Enoch.

"You said he went for a walk?"

"......"

"Why did he climb a tree?"

As far as I can remember, Arthdal has a phobia of heights. Even in the royal palace, I know that his room is only on the first or second floor, not on the high floor.

"He kept looking for you...... I just told him where you were."

Enoch replied, avoiding my gaze.

"Why am I on a tree?"

"......"

"You mean Arthdal believed that? Does it make sense for a cowardly crown prince to just believe those words and go climb a tree?"

"It doesn't make sense."

Kayden, who was listening to our conversation, approached me. He put his arm around my shoulder, looked at Enoch, and smiled like he was dying of fun.

"Given Crown Prince Arthdal's personality, there's no way he would climb a tree on his own. Unless someone knocked him out and put him there."

"......because he was noisy."

In the end, Enoch confessed his crime, and I looked at him in bewilderment.

Did you knock Arthdal out and put him on a tree? Why?

"He won't bother you until dinner, so get some rest."

Enoch replied calmly as if it was nothing and patted my head. Then, he took his sword and went out of the hut, saying he was going to go hunting.