Chapter 128

"Damn it, damn it! This makes no sense!!!"

Yuanna was still under attack by monsters because she was covered in the blood of the monsters.

On the other hand, the monster Arthdal was stepping on was almost completely submerged in the swamp, making him lose any hope of living. Nevertheless, he helped Yuanna by shooting arrows at the monsters running from the other side toward her.

This is how it should be. I have to save her.

Then Yuanna suddenly turned around. She immediately lured the monster in the direction where Arthdal was submerged.

The swamp was filled with gloomy trees. Yuanna pulled a drooping tree trunk to the surface of the swamp and held on tightly to it. Then she kicked the monster while swaying lightly, making good use of the terrain.

Arthdal knows that Yuanna is agile. However, so far she has only used her strength to escape monsters. So this was the first time he'd seen her effectively use her strength against a monster like this.

She came close to him in an instant and grabbed him by the collar.

"Listen, crown prince. Have you ever been beaten by anyone in your life?!"

Arthdal frowned at Yuanna's strange question in the midst of this.

"You call that a question?"

"Oh my, then this must be your first experience."

"What?!"

Arthdal could not ask any further. It was because the orangutan monster behind Yuanna was getting closer.

It followed Yuanna, stomping on the monsters and brandishing its mighty fist at them.

Yuanna, who was holding Arthdal's collar, bent down quickly, and as a result, Arthdal was immediately hit by the orangutan's fist and sent flying.

"What the fuuuuuxk!!!"

The blow was so strong that his bones seemed to break. It was the first time in his life that he cursed so much.

He was thrown straight out of the swamp and landed on flat ground.

He was suddenly attacked by an orangutan monster and unexpectedly came out of the swamp.

Had he been hit incorrectly, he might have died instantly. It was a very reckless act, but in the end, the Saintess saved his life again.

By the way, it's her who's in trouble, not him.

The monster kept chasing Yuanna as she continued to run stomping on monsters that were half-submerged in the swamp. It was so dangerous enough to worry she might get bitten by the monster at any moment.

Ignoring his body which was still in pain from being thrown far away, Arthdal looked at Yuanna who was running from afar with a worried look.

The moment the flat ground was right in front of her, the monster caught her without fail.

"Hey, watch out!"

She fell into the swamp with the huge orangutan monster. She tried to swim out with her head sticking out, but she completely disappeared as if she was caught again by the monster that was now in the swamp.

"Hey, what the hell... could it be... no, no, it can't be..."

Arthdal stared blankly at the place where Yuanna had disappeared with a look of disbelief.

On the other side of the muddy and still swamp, monsters are roaring loudly.

Just in time, the surface of the swamp suddenly stirred, and it wasn't long before something jumped to the surface.