Chapter 105

Enoch, who was holding me tightly around my waist, took out disinfectant from my crossbody bag.

"I will do it myself."

"It's uncomfortable. I'll do it for you."

His breath touched my ear every time he spoke. Damn.

"Wait, ugh."

I grabbed his arm with both hands, and the pain rushed in for an instant. My body stiffened, and Enoch gently patted me.

"Margaret, relax."

Hearing that, I felt like I was about to burst into tears. I don't think I'll ever be able to relax if you do that. Dammit, is this a new kind of torture?

I finally gave up and decided to give myself completely to him. I relaxed my strength and leaned my back against his chest.

"You'd better take off the jacket for a while."

I endured my embarrassment at his words, took off the jacket, and leaned against him again.

As I sat leaning against him wearing only a t-shirt, I could feel the raging pectoral muscles behind my back.

'It feels a bit strange.'

I tried to shake off the feeling of embarrassment and watched Enoch do the treatment.

As he hugged me from behind, he slowly examined the wound on my stomach. I'm a little sad that I can't see what his expression is like now.

'......no, what? Am I crazy? Why am I sad because I can't see his expression?'

"Eub."

I held my breath as Enoch slowly removed the gauze from my wound, forgetting what I was thinking.

"Hang in there."

His comforting voice reached my ears.

He was doing it with the utmost care as if dealing with fragile pottery, so it felt like my wound was getting sore for no reason.

After removing the gauze, Enoch opened the lid of the disinfectant.

"Are you okay?"

As soon as I nodded, he sprayed disinfectant over my wound with great care.

"Ugh."

Damn it, I'm going to die of embarrassment! I tilted my head back and closed my eyes tightly, leaning my head against his chest. After Enoch put the gauze back on, he gently stroked my hair with one hand.

"You held up well."

The voice that sounded in my ears was so sweet.

Was Enoch originally like this? I couldn't see his face, but somehow I felt that Enoch was different from usual.

He grabbed my thigh to avoid touching my wound, and gently pulled me back to him.

"I have to tie you up, so hang in there a little longer."

Enoch immediately took the rope he had made from branches and wrapped it many times around the large branch where we were sitting. After that, he tied his legs with mine tightly with rope.

Now I had to stick to him like a cicada. Eventually, I leaned on him comfortably. It's like leaning back on a hard, uncomfortable couch. Well, this is better than leaning against a tree.

"Sorry, this isn't comfortable for me either," Enoch muttered as he rested his face gently on my shoulder.

Making such an excuse, he then rubbed his cheek against my bare shoulder.