Chapter 73

Kayden came up to me and asked, "How is his condition?"

"It's not very good. I think I need to treat the wound first and see how it goes."

I took a deep breath and looked at Enoch's face one more time. Everyone gathered around me and Enoch.

"Is that a medicine box?"

Yuanna looked at the first aid kit Ruzef had brought curiously. Arthdal ​​kept his arms crossed and still looked at me with disbelief.

"Young Lady, are you going to do the treatment? You? I know you are good at everything. But this is a different matter. And if something goes wrong, will you take responsibility?"

Arthdal ​​ignored Enoch, but secretly cared for him.

I looked up at Arthdal with fierce eyes. His eyes met with mine, and he flinched in surprise.

Yuanna looked at the two of us alternately and then scolded Arthdal.

"You're not helping anyway, but Young Lady will do better than someone who doesn't do anything."

Then she waved her hand at Arthdal as if telling him to get out of the way. Arthdal walked away with a somewhat pitiful face.

"If you want to help, please keep your mouth shut, Your Highness."

Kayden, who was sitting next to me, looked at Arthdal ​​and clicked his tongue.

"Hey, Lord, are you serious?"

"It's been a while since Lord said the right thing."

Unexpectedly, in response to Arthdal's rebuttal, Ruzef defended Kayden. Then Arthdal looked back at Ruzef with a shocked face from the sense of betrayal.

"Archbishop, how could you......"

"What is important right now is treatment, isn't it? The only person among us who can use this medicine is Young Lady Floné."

Ruzef cut off Arthdal's words. Kayden, who was quietly watching Ruzef, smiled with a funny face and quarreled with him.

"Hey Ddakkari, you're talking too much."

"What? I am on your side, you dirty wizard.....!"

Ruzef, who had been defending Kayden until a while ago, burst into anger.

"Cheeky things that came in pairs."

Arthdal looked at Ruzef and Kayden and shook his head.

It's a complete mess.

"Can you guys please get out of here? You guys are noisy. Enoch is sick now, he needs treatment and rest."

My words silenced the three men. Diego and Yuanna were sitting quietly in the first place, so they didn't bother me.

I sighed and looked at Enoch's uniform lying there. The jacket must have been worn out in the first place, and he was now wearing only one shirt, which was torn and ragged.

"Enoch, I need to heal your wounds, so I'll take off your shirt."

Enoch gently frowned at my words, and slowly nodded his head.

I glanced at Kayden who was sitting next to me. Then he helped me take off Enoch's shirt so that the wounds did not open as much as possible.

"Urgh."

Enoch let out a painful groan again. He seemed to be in pain when the shirt that was stuck to his wound was taken off.

The pain seemed to be transmitted to me, so I wrinkled my nose and looked at Enoch's expression.