Chapter 26

Unlike us, who only went back and forth between cave and beach, the question came from speculation that Kayden must have wandered a lot from place to place.

Kayden shrugged his shoulders.

"I've never seen anyone else. I was always looking for dried radish leaves."

"Why did you look for that?"

When I asked him, he stroked his chin. Then he looked at us thinking about whether to tell us what he was hiding.

As if he had made a decision, he soon opened his mouth.

"There's something I need to find out."

"......what have you found?'

"On this island, magic cannot be used, but there are monsters that appear because of magic. It's weird."

"......!"

I felt like I was hit in the head by what Kayden said.

Why didn't I think of that?

"There are a lot of weird things."

Enoch answered as he rubbed his temple hard.

"I went on a reconnaissance today, and there was an unknown word written on the cliff."

Alea

The word Enoch wrote with a branch on the ground was none other than the alphabet.

Alea.

"Oh, I saw that, too. It was also engraved on the body of the monster," Kayden said.

I suddenly remembered the flare gun I picked up from the mountain and hurriedly rummaged through my dress pocket. Fortunately, the flare gun remained the same.

When I took the red flare gun out of my pocket, Kayden approached me with a curious face.

"What's that?"

"I picked it up on my way back from the mountain a few days ago...... The flames that exploded in the sky, I was the one who did it with this."

"What? Did you do that? With this? How?"

Kayden asked back with a surprised face. Enoch looked at me for a moment with a face that had a lot to say.

"I didn't mean to hide it. I forgot about this and that......"

I accidentally forgot to tell Enoch and Kayden because they made strange confessions one after another.

"It's amazing that this small object made a flame. How did you do that?"

Kayden asked me again with a curious face.

"I didn't know it was an object with fireworks. I was touching this and that, and suddenly something came out......"

Kayden took the flare gun from me and looked at it.

Enoch, who was still looking at me, asked,

"Is it a magic tool?"

"Well, I don't know about that."

It was originally used to send rescue signals, but I swallowed my words while trying to answer that this seemed to have been modified. It's also weird for me to know the use of the object that no one knows.

When Kayden opened the bullet box and saw the bullet, he looked at me with a surprised face.

"I think this is a magic tool. I can feel the mana."

Mana? Was it not a modern item?

Is this renovated by someone named Alea using modern things? It's a story that's possible enough.