Chapter 72

I smiled and asked him, "Are you okay, Archbishop?"

He hurriedly shook his head. Then I saw something in his arms.

It was a familiar bag.

"Huh? This is......?"

Apparently, it's the crossbody bag I've been looking for.

"Oh, it's yours. I picked it up......"

Ruzef's red, swollen eyes stared at me.

"Please don't make me worry anymore," he grunted.

"I'm sorry for worrying you."

"Archbishop!"

Yuanna, who was watching the situation from afar, ran out. She looked at Ruzef then looked around us.

"Is everyone okay? Young Lady Floné, I knew you'd be all right."

She took my hands and sighed.

"Are you okay, Saintess?"

I asked, looking Yuanna up and down. Fortunately, she seems to be fine.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'm quick on my feet and good at hiding, so I'm fine."

Yuanna put her hands on her waist and smiled as if it was no big deal.

"How did this happen?"

"Before that, we should also hear the explanation from you, Young Lady. What the hell happened?"

At Arthdal's question, I shook my head and sighed. I think the talk will be long.

Then something in my dress pocket wriggled.

"Oh right. Eunji......!"

I forgot for a moment because he was so quiet in my pocket.

"......Young Lady? What's that? Ahhh!"

Yuanna looked at my dress pocket with a wondering face, then her eyes met Eunji's–who poked his head out–and screamed.

Eunji was startled and hid in the pocket of my dress again.

Diego drew his sword and pointed it at me, and Enoch stood with his back to me–as if protecting me–and pointed his sword at him.

"Please step aside, Your Highness. I've been wanting to ask her what it is. It seems to be an unknown monster."

"Monster or whatever, it is unacceptable to point a sword at Margaret."

"The same goes for you. Margaret is startled, so put your sword down, Crown Prince."

Enoch was like that in the first place, but now Kayden is also a little too much. I looked at them with a bewildered face and took Eunji out of my pocket.

"It's a bit long to explain how I met him......"

Eunji wriggled on my palm, then rolled his eyes and looked around.

At that time, Yuanna, who walked leisurely between the vigilant Arthdal ​​and Diego, bowed her head and looked closely at Eunji.

She said, "It's cute when I look closely."

"Hey, Saintess, it's dangerous."

"Saintess, please stay away from that."

Arthdal and Diego spoke to Yuanna at the same time, but she didn't care and just shrugged.

Perhaps because he knew that Yuanna wasn't a threat, Eunji looked at me for a while, then turned his body to show his belly, and showed his aegyo[1] to Yuanna.
[1] Kind of adorable and cute behavior.