Chapter 132

"What if the flower scent hasn't gone away yet? Let the Archbishop in for now."

At my words, Enoch and Kayden hurriedly grabbed Ruzef and dragged him into the room. We shut the door tightly.

Ruzef then pushed Enoch and Kayden away, rushed to me, and took my hand.

"What happened? Young Lady, you are safe!"

He leaned his forehead on the back of my hand as if praying and let out a sigh of relief. I looked at him with a bewildered face.

After a while, he suddenly raised his head and shouted, "How could you leave us so suddenly!"

Ruzef had a face full of anger. No, is that a sad expression? Anyways, he glared at me with a frown and pulled my hand into his embrace.

"......I was worried."

His body trembled with his face buried in my shoulder.

I looked at Enoch and Kayden while being hugged by Ruzef. Enoch stood still with his arms crossed while Kayden just watched, shrugging.

"What happened? What about Sir Diego? Why are you all separate?"

"Well... to find you, we split our team into two: His Highness and Lord, Sir Diego and I."

To my question, Ruzef glanced at Enoch and Kayden before answering. Enoch nodded his head in response.

Ruzef explained the situation. "Sir Diego, who was scouting the forest with me, suddenly disappeared without a sound. I found this place while wandering through the forest alone."

"Did he suddenly disappear? Could something have happened?"

"I don't know how it happened either," answered Ruzaf confusedly while rubbing his tired face.

Come to think of it, he looks quite haggard. Looks like he's not sleeping properly.

-growling.

Ruzef's belly rang out loud, signaling hunger. His face turned red, probably embarrassed. Surprised and confused, he lowered his head.

"I am... very hungry."

His words made me hungry too. I got canned food here, but not Enoch, Kayden, or Ruzef.

I think the last meal they had was right before the giant anaconda monsters came out.

There's nothing strange about anyone fainting right away.

"Shall we talk after we eat?"

At my words, Ruzef asked, "Do you have anything to eat?"

Enoch and Kayden also looked at me curiously. I grabbed my bag and took out the canned food I had packed.

In the end, we decided to eat first before assessing the situation and coming up with a plan. I sat down on the floor, opened canned food, and handed it out to everyone.

"What is this? How does it taste like this?"

After eating canned ham, Ruzef opened his eyes and was delighted as if he had met a new world. It just makes me proud.

On the other hand, Kayden and Enoch were eating with rather subtle expressions. I looked at them with a puzzled face and asked, "Is it not good?"

"Huh......?" Kayden looked at me with a puzzled face and then averted his gaze. "It's not like that......"

"Originally, I wanted to talk to you separately with Lord. However, it's fine with the Archbishop as well."

Enoch answered on behalf of Kayden, who hesitated at the end of his words. Ruzef, who was called out by name suddenly, blinked his eyes, not knowing why.