Chapter 107

Strangely, after meeting Kayden, the fog slowly began to clear as if it had done its job.

"Are you hurt? Where does it hurt? Did you encounter a monster?"

At my question, Kayden raised his head and smiled at me.

"It's good to see Margaret worry so passionately."

He didn't answer and instead spoke nonsense. I just stared at him without asking further. Enoch, who was just watching with his arms crossed, opened his mouth.

"I was worried because the fog was quite thick. Are you really okay, Lord?"

Kayden then turned to Enoch and scratched the back of his head with a complex expression.

"Shall we sit and talk?"

We sat together to chat and avoid the monsters' eyes. First of all, we'll manage the situation first and then go find a safer place.

"First, tell me about you, Kayden. What happened? I met Enoch not long after the fog came. Have you been alone in the fog all day?"

At my words, Kayden looked at me and Enoch with a puzzled face.

"A day has passed? I didn't even know how much time had passed."

He shook his head with a weary face and closed his eyes tightly.

He wrinkled his nose as if recalling his memories for a while, and then calmly explained to us what had happened for the day.

"I kept following the cabin the whole time. But at some point, it disappeared from sight. However, the cabin gave off a very strange aura, and even though I couldn't see it, I could roughly tell which way to move."

He sensed a strange aura from the cabin?

It seems to be in a similar context to how Arthdal can sense the flow of mana. That's not too surprising because Kayden has excellent senses and is highly intuitive.

The strange energy he felt might be the energy of Jenas.

"—So I tried to keep going in that direction, but the fog kept blocking my view. It was as if someone was trying to prevent me from finding the cabin."

I remembered what Jenas had said as he pushed me out of the cabin; an uninvited guest had come.

"I definitely felt like someone was interrupting me so I couldn't come. When I came to my senses, I was in front of the cabin.

When I came to my senses, I found myself in front of the cabin. I thought you'd be there in the cabin."

The story went on and on. From the story of the silver-haired woman he met in the break room to the silver-haired boy he met after being dragged out of the cabin.

I was so surprised that I was at a loss for words.

The break room was obviously locked. But Kayden said he opened the door. Besides, there was really someone in it.

Kayden sighed. "It didn't feel that long, but I'm surprised that a day has already passed."

He looked a bit dazed. It was very unusual for him to react like this. I looked at him quietly and opened my mouth.

"......maybe it was good that someone prevent you from finding the cabin."

Kayden looked at me with a puzzled face. Enoch, who was still listening to the conversation with his arms folded, also looked at me.

I was going to tell them about Jenas when I reunited with Kayden, so now is the right time.

"I also spent the night in that cabin with a wizard over a thousand years old. I think the little boy you met is the wizard I was with."