Chapter 139

"Yes, I am. I'm interested. But that's all," Jenas replied like it was no big deal.

'Lie.'

Anata had hoped that perhaps Young Lady Floné would be an easy key to dealing with Jenas.

"I am different from you. Huh? Don't you think so, Anata?"

Anata took a closer look at Jenas' expression. But still, she couldn't guess what was going through his mind. Due to his habit of speaking slowly, he didn't seem to be serious about every word he said.

"......you seem to be mistaken about something. Alea Island was built by me. Did you forget? I was the one who created the Alea system." Anata gritted her teeth.

In terms of power, her magic is far below Jenas's. Thus, she visualized magic that would stand out on the 'technical' side. If Jenas was originally in charge of the world they lived in and the overall work of the experiment, it was Anata's job to research other dimensions.

So, Jenas does not know all the meaning of 'Alea'.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I didn't kill you."

"What...?"

"You don't think I saved you just because we share the same blood, do you?"

Hearing Jenas' arrogant question, Anata bit her lower lip to keep the swear words out.

'You son of a bitch.'

"Yeah, well. Because Alea Island was made up of luck and chance......"

"......"

"You're lucky that you're still alive."

"You...!"

"Congratulations. You are still alive thanks to the system you created."

"Hey...!"

"Anata, you know what?"

Anata, who was struggling with her legs tied to the chair, stopped moving. Jenas was still kneeling in front of her, looking at her.

"Among them, there is one who can use mana."

It was something that Anata did not know.

However, if only one can use mana, it's most likely Young Lady Floné. Because she had been to another dimension.

"So I sent them to the place where the mother of the monsters is."

Anata, lost in her thoughts, stared at Jenas in shock.

"What?!"

"We can't clean it up with our hands anyway."

"So you sent the test subjects there? Whether it dies or all the test subjects die, if the experiment is ruined, we're done for."

"A lot has already gone wrong. You know best what I mean."

Anata gently bit her lower lip.

The Return Gate is a door that cannot be opened without Jenas' interference, but she sacrificed Yuanna's soul to force the gate open.

It's clear that's what Jenas meant.

"Ignore the rules of the experiment for now. It's our last experiment. We can't mess it up here. This is Alea Island, Anata. Leave it to luck."

When he was at a disadvantage, he always brought up Alea. Anata glared at Jenas in disgust.

"You haven't found another way to get off this island, have you?"

"What are you talking about? I can go off soon. The experiment is coming to an end."

Jenas' firm answer seemed like a self-suggestion.