Chapter 91

"Get out of the cabin."

At Enoch's words, I turned to Ruzef and Yuanna.

"Pack up quickly."

Ruzef and Yuanna nodded at my words.

I reached out to Eunji who was slithering around on the ground. Then, as if he was waiting, Eunji climbed onto my hand and wrapped himself around my forearm.

Enoch and his party formed a battle formation.

Arthdal ​​nodded at us, lifting up the bow and arrow that Kayden had made, he said, "I'll follow you up soon."

I nodded gently and climbed up a sloping hill overlooking the cabin with Ruzef.

Yuanna quickly climbed up the tree between the hill and the vacant lot in front of the cabin.

Arthdal said to Enoch, "Here we go. Banhwang, get ready!"

That man is doing it again. Enoch is not a Pokemon.

However, Enoch did not respond to Arthdal's words and calmly raised his sword.

As expected, the monsters that appeared through the bushes were wolf-type monsters.

I thought this cabin was an inviolable realm, but that belief has been shattered. Now I can leave the cabin without any regrets.

As I saw Enoch ready to swing his sword, I raised my hand and blew my mana in that direction. At the same time, a powerful spark sprang from Enoch's sword, which was swung at the monsters.

I could see Ruzef sitting next to me looking back at me in surprise. However, I did not have time to answer his curiosity.

Enoch did not turn to me, even though he seemed to have noticed that it was my doing.

-shraa.

The spark cut through the air wrapped around the blade of a sharp sword that flashed beautifully, slashing at the wolf monsters

In an instant, the ground vibrated, huge plumes of smoke rose, and the monsters' screams were mixed into the chaos.

After the rising smoke cleared, the monster corpses piled up on the ground.

There was no need for a behavioral analysis of the monsters to determine the best course of action. But the more powerful the sword was, my mana drained out of my body to facilitate it and I stumbled for a moment.

Ruzef wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up.

"I thought you were not good at handling mana," said Ruzef.

I clung to him and smiled. I replied, "I did it to surprise everyone."

"It was definitely surprising. But don't do it any more than this, you might pass out."

I nodded and managed to stand up straight with his help.

"Margaret, if only you gave me your mana, I could finish it in one go."

Kayden sat in front of me with his arms crossed and grumbled. When the hell did he e?

"Fortunately I absorbed the mana you spilled in the middle and used it."

Is that possible? I turned to Kayden with a puzzled face.

He noticed my gaze and smirked.

He winked at me and then said, "I am the greatest wizard of this era."

As Kayden was saying that, there was a faint movement from behind.

"Oh, it looks like an orangutan monster," said Ruzef with a troubled face.