Chapter 2

Fan Yuan’s eyes were pitch black, and when he looked at people with no expression on his face, it made people feel creepy.

But Gu Yang was different, Gu Yang was feeling dry and uncomfortable now, in his eyes Fan Yuan was just a golden life-saving straw, he couldn’t wait to grab this straw and wrap it around his body.

So under Fan Yuan’s warning eyes, Gu Yang grabbed Fan Yuan’s sleeve with his other hand.

He grasped tightly with both hands, and the original Gu Yang’s arrogance and domineering energy disappeared. Now Gu Yang, who was holding Fan Yuan’s sleeve, opened a pair of slightly round eyes, looking at Fan Yuan pitifully, like an abandoned puppy.

But who was Fan Yuan?

A gentle scum who hated the emotions between people, but had to put on a hypocritical mask for himself.

He looked at the pitiful Gu Yang, stretched out his other hand, and bit by bit pushed away Gu Yang’s hands that were holding onto the sleeves of his school uniform.

“I don’t raise fish, but I love to eat fish,” Fan Yuan said, showing some sharp canine teeth, then with the tip of his tongue on the tip of the canine teeth, he looked at Gu Yang as if he was threatening him, “Gu Yang, don’t mess with me.”

Fan Yuan pushed Gu Yang’s hands away, and pressed both hands on the edge of the table. Seeing Fan Yuan turn his head back to him again, he laid on his stomach.

His head was dizzy, his eyes fell on his half bottle of water, he immediately picked it up and gulped it down.

But after drinking the bottle of water, he still felt dry, so he looked at the half-drunk water on Fan Yuan’s table again.

Gu Yang pressed his fingers against the edge of the table and rubbed each other, then finally slowly reached out his hand to the half bottle of water.

As soon as he held the water bottle, Fan Yuan immediately grabbed his wrist.

Fan Yuan sat up at some point, and looked at him in disbelief.

“This was what I drank.”

Gu Yang was still holding the water bottle in his hand and refused to let go. He was anxious and irritable, and the feeling of dryness all over his body made him almost have the illusion of suffocation.

The side effects of the Goldfinger were so powerful, and he couldn’t hug Fan Yuan to relieve it, so had to drink some water now!

The more Gu Yang thought about it, the more wronged he became, he simply ignored Fan Yuan’s grip on his wrist, quickly unscrewed the bottle cap with the other hand, and moved his mouth to drink the water.

Fan Yuan’s black eyes widened slightly, he was completely surprised by Gu Yang today. He pulled back abruptly, Gu Yang didn’t drink any water, instead, the water in the water bottle spilled out, and Gu Yang got wet. Gu Yang’s chin was also wet and it also got the front open shirt of Fan Yuan’s school uniform.

As soon as the cold water touched the skin, Gu Yang felt so comfortable that he almost sighed, but unfortunately the water in the water bottle was almost empty. He took advantage of Fan Yuan’s astonishment, and hurried up to drink the last bit of water in the water bottle.

Fan Yuan watched Gu Yang’s mouth stick to the water bottle he had drunk, and immediately reached out to open Gu Yang’s hand with the empty water bottle.

Gu Yang wasn’t satisfied yet. He reached out to wipe off the water stain on his chin and pressed it to his lips, his eyes stared straight at Fan Yuan’s wet chest, there was even a puddle of water on the young man’s thin collarbone.