Chapter 71

This was a very lingering kiss, extremely gentle and long-lasting.

Fan Yuan slowly backed away, looking at Gu Yang who still hadn’t recovered from the kiss, and asked him softly, “Are you full?”

Gu Yang instinctively patted his stomach, still looking empty, and let out a very timely groan.

Fan Yuan heard it and without waiting for Gu Yang to speak, he lowered his head and kissed him again.

This time, it was no longer the gentle rain from before. Gu Yang was completely controlled and gradually lost his ability to think.

It wasn’t until Gu Yang’s brain fainted due to lack of oxygen that Fan Yuan let him go and asked him, “Are you full this time?”

Gu Yang’s breathing was still uneven, and he held onto Fan Yuan’s arms with both hands and nodded.

Fan Yuan didn’t believe it and asked him again, “Really full? Tell the truth.”

Gu Yang turned his head to the side, his ear hidden under his hair, but the faint redness on his ear couldn’t be hidden.

“Se… seventy percent full.”

After hearing this, Fan Yuan was also a bit surprised. He propped his hands on the table behind Gu Yang, looked him up and down, and lowered his voice, “So greedy?”

Hearing this, Gu Yang felt embarrassed and pushed Fan Yuan’s chest with his hand, “I’m done! What kind of strange setting is this! Anyway, it’s just a dream. Being hungry doesn’t mean I’ll die!”

Saying this, Gu Yang was about to jump off the table, but was stopped by Fan Yuan and pressed back onto the table.

“How could I let you go hungry?”

Immediately, Fan Yuan properly fed Gu Yang once, and only let him go when Gu Yang gasped and said he was full.

After Fan Yuan stepped back, Gu Yang still slumped on the table, his mind in a mess. He even thought that the quality of the table was not bad, and the two of them lying on it wouldn’t cause any problems.

When Gu Yang’s breathing became steady again, Fan Yuan pulled him down and took Gu Yang’s hand. With just one step, they appeared by a huge natural hot spring.

He reached out and flicked the messy long hair of Gu Yang, pushing his back forward a bit.

“It’s dirty. Go down and wash up.”

Gu Yang felt a little embarrassed by his words. Seeing Fan Yuan turning around and facing away from him, he quickly took off his ragged prisoner’s clothes, which he also found extremely uncomfortable to wear, and got into the hot spring.

The temperature of the hot spring water was just right, completely relieving the fatigue of Gu Yang’s long journey. He slowly stretched his arms and lifted the water onto his body, comfortably lying on the edge of the hot spring.

Fan Yuan turned around and saw Gu Yang’s exposed back.

There was a huge nine-petaled lotus flower depicted on his back. As the demon king of this dream world, many things naturally appeared in Fan Yuan’s mind. Compared to the ignorant Gu Yang, Fan Yuan almost had complete knowledge of this dream world, including the origin of the huge nine-petaled lotus on Gu Yang’s back.

This nine-petaled lotus was the symbol of the Holy Church, which was an opposing church that swore to fight to the death with the demon clan. Gu Yang’s identity in this dream world was definitely not just that of a low-level demon.

But so what?

It was only a dream journey after all.

After soaking in the bath, Gu Yang turned around and saw Fan Yuan still standing with his back facing him, his back straight, and his black long robe unexpectedly fitting Fan Yuan well.