Chapter 100

Gu Yang carefully inspected the master bedroom’s large bed. This bed had been around for a long time, probably even when Fan Yuan was a child, but it seemed to be made of good material and had been silent during their sleep.

He patted the bed a couple of times and then decided to get another blanket to layer underneath the bedsheet. After doing so, the already soft bed became even more comfortable. Satisfied, Gu Yang stood up, ready to go downstairs and find Fan Yuan.

However, as he reached the doorway, he hesitated and looked back at the well-made bed. His ears slowly turned red.

Why did he have a look on his face as if he were eagerly anticipating something to happen on the bed with Fan Yuan…?

Gu Yang forcefully patted his own wildly beating heart, turned around, and quickly went downstairs, feeling as if the bed behind him had grown a mouth and would pounce on him.

Fan Yuan was in the kitchen preparing dinner. His complexion had worsened due to not eating or drinking along with Gu Yang’s prolonged slumber.

Gu Yang tiptoed to the kitchen entrance, and Fan Yuan heard the movement. He turned his head to look at Gu Yang, his eyes still dark and deep, and that single glance made Gu Yang’s legs feel weak.

Gu Yang approached Fan Yuan from behind and gently wrapped his arms around Fan Yuan’s waist, watching him cutting vegetables.

On the cutting board were various vegetables, but Gu Yang didn’t see any ribs. He felt a little disappointed but was more concerned about Fan Yuan.

Is Fan Yuan still angry? Angry about Gu Yang’s inexplicable and long slumber?

Thinking this, Gu Yang buried his cheek against Fan Yuan’s back and rubbed against him, letting the tousled hair on his forehead continue to sway without stopping until Fan Yuan moved slightly. Only then did Gu Yang stop and pout, leaning in to give Fan Yuan’s back a peck.

Fan Yuan’s cutting motion paused for a moment but quickly resumed.

Gu Yang’s cheek was still buried against Fan Yuan’s back, and he muffled his voice, saying, “I’m sorry… for worrying you.”

Fan Yuan pinched a small piece of ginger with his fingertips, then turned around and brought it to Gu Yang’s lips. “Eat this.”

Gu Yang subconsciously licked his own lips. Although he despised ginger, he slowly opened his mouth, as if he really wanted to bite into the piece of ginger.

However, just as Gu Yang was about to bite into the ginger, Fan Yuan quickly retrieved it and placed it back on the cutting board. Then, he lowered his head and gently bit Gu Yang’s bottom lip.

“Be patient and wait for me to finish cooking.”

Gu Yang unconsciously licked his lips where Fan Yuan had bitten. He obediently nodded.

Just then, the doorbell rang. It was getting dark outside, and Gu Yang wondered who would come at this time.

He looked at Fan Yuan curiously, and Fan Yuan suddenly reached out and patted Gu Yang’s buttocks.

“Go and answer the door.”

Fan Yuan rarely made such a slightly frivolous move towards Gu Yang, and his ears had turned slightly red. After that pat, Gu Yang’s cheeks flushed even more, looking quite intense.

It seemed like a signal, indicating that Fan Yuan would now treat Gu Yang in an even more intimate manner than before.

With a blush on his face, Gu Yang ran out to see a delivery guy standing outside the gate with a bag in his hands.