Chapter 16

Fan Yuan with a score of 10 seemed to have little change in his attitude towards Gu Yang, but in the small details, Gu Yang could clearly feel the difference.

For example, Fan Yuan began to intervene in his life, controlling him in some trivial matters.

He will tell him not to stay up late, not to miss classes, and not to be picky when eating…

On the third day after the monthly exam, the teachers sent out the results very efficiently.

The number one in the school was without a doubt Fan Yuan. Everyone was used to Fan Yuan’s grades, but what was surprising was Gu Yang’s grades.

Gu Yang got into the top 200 in the entire school. One must know that the original Gu Yang’s previous grades were always at the bottom of the school, but this was not the most surprising thing.

The most surprising thing was Gu Yang’s math score was 148 points, he ranked second in the whole school in mathematics alone, and the one above him was Fan Yuan’s 150, a perfect score.

After Zhuo Wan read the grades, the whole class was in an uproar.

Not only the students, but even the teacher who graded the papers was very surprised.

Gu Yang was not surprised, his own math grades were not bad, but the original Gu Yang’s grades were too rubbish, which made his progress so conspicuous.

Zhuo Wan nodded to Gu Yang in satisfaction, and then announced the second heavyweight bomb.

The two spots for the national middle school mathematics competition held in the neighboring city on Saturday have been decided, and Shangshu High School will be represented by Fan Yuan and Gu Yang.

“This quota was decided after I discussed it with your math teacher. I hope that those students who aren’t attending will not be discouraged. There will be opportunities in the future.” Zhuo Wan said.

When Zhuo Wan said this, the students were secretly observing Gu Yang and their math class representative Jiang Yan. In previous years, Fan Yuan and Jiang Yan participated in this kind of competition together. Who knew that Gu Yang would suddenly soar this year?

Jiang Yan, who was sitting in the front row, stood up suddenly: “I don’t agree!”

Zhuo Wan frowned: “Tell me the reason.”

Jiang Yan turned back and stared at Gu Yang: “He got so close to Fan Yuan every day, who knows if it’s cheating! I heard that during the monthly exam, Fan Yuan handed in the papers early and stood next to Gu Yang in the exam room to tell him the answer.”

Zhuo Wan had a clear understanding of the whole incident on the day of the month’s exam, and understood that such a thing as cheating could not have happened, but Zhuo Wan did not immediately dismiss Jiang Yan’s words.

“I see. I will discuss this matter with your math teacher. After the math class in the afternoon, your math teacher will decide the final result.”

Jiang Yan was quite satisfied with what he heard, and sat down triumphantly after staring at Gu Yang.

Because Jiang Yan glared at Gu Yang suddenly, Zhuo Wan followed to look at Gu Yang.

Gu Yang sat upright, put his hands under the table, expressionless, and nodded solemnly when he saw Zhuo Wan looking at him.

It wasn’t until Zhuo Wan stopped looking at him that Fan Yuan whispered, “Let go!”

Gu Yang held Fan Yuan’s right hand tightly with both hands under the table, but he didn’t let go.