Chapter 61

Breakfast was a bowl of fragrant little dumplings with pork and corn filling.

As a meat lover, Gu Yang should have really enjoyed this breakfast, but he didn’t seem very happy this morning.

Compared to the delicious little dumplings, Gu Yang seemed more interested in the soup and vegetables in his bowl. He picked out all the vegetables and ate them one by one.

When there were no more vegetables left in his bowl, Gu Yang felt disappointed and scratched his rabbit ears. He picked up a piece of vegetable with his chopsticks and put it in his bowl.

Fan Yuan picked out all the vegetables in his bowl and put them into Gu Yang’s bowl.

“You used to hate vegetables, but now it seems like you’ve changed your mind,” Fan Yuan remarked.

As Fan Yuan’s chopsticks descended, a piece of vegetable still hung from them when he lifted them away. Gu Yang hurriedly bit it off, grabbing onto Fan Yuan’s chopsticks.

Fan Yuan looked at Gu Yang as he rolled the piece of vegetable around in his mouth. He didn’t say anything and simply retracted his hand, using the same chopsticks that Gu Yang had bitten to continue eating.

Gu Yang didn’t think much of it and used his spoon to eat the vegetables and the light dumpling soup in his bowl but he didn’t touch a single little dumpling in his bowl.

After finishing the vegetables, Gu Yang pushed his bowl towards Fan Yuan, directly knocking it against Fan Yuan’s bowl with a crisp sound.

Fan Yuan glanced at Gu Yang and said nothing.

“I don’t have any vegetables here.”

Gu Yang shook his head and pointed to the small dumplings in his bowl and said, “All the small dumplings inside are for you. You are my bride, so they’re all for you.”

Fan Yuan didn’t mind and directly poured the small dumplings from Gu Yang’s bowl into his own.

“You’re considerate. You gave me the things you didn’t want to eat.”

Gu Yang quickly shook his head and said seriously, “You are my bride! I will take care of you!”

Saying this, Gu Yang stood up and took his empty bowl to the kitchen to wash it. He even swept the floor of the house, showing great hospitality.

Fan Yuan watched Gu Yang bustling about while he leisurely ate breakfast.

After finishing his breakfast, he walked up the stairs to the study, planning to start his studies. Before leaving, he pulled the loose sleeping gown on Gu Yang’s body and saw a hole at the back, revealing a fluffy white rabbit tail.

“Do you still need to wear a dress now?”

Gu Yang slowly blinked his eyes, his cheeks turning slightly red. He lowered his head and his two soft rabbit ears drooped down, the white fluff blocking the blush on his face.

“No need…”

Fan Yuan let go and walked up the stairs.

“Go change your clothes and come to the study to study.”

Gu Yang nodded and didn’t even dare to look up at Fan Yuan.

Until Fan Yuan’s figure disappeared around the corner of the stairs, Gu Yang lifted his foot and kicked his leg, feeling inexplicably irritable. He slowly climbed up the stairs and didn’t go directly to the study, but back to his bedroom.

The curtains in the bedroom had already been opened by Fan Yuan, letting the morning light shine in and illuminate the whole room, warm and bright.

But Gu Yang didn’t like this kind of brightness. He closed the door and immediately went to pull the curtains back down. Not only that, but he also carefully checked the gap between the two curtains to make sure that no light could penetrate through.