Chapter 101

Because Gu Yang never had a chance to leave the small villa, they both missed their graduation photos.

On the day of the graduation photo shoot, their phones didn’t stop buzzing. In the end, the classmates of Class 1 received only one word from Fan Yuan as a reply: “Busy.”

Pan Fei and Chai Jingqiu, who had a unique understanding of these two words, exchanged a smile, already scheming about various things.

Zhuo Wan frowned and slapped the table. She had just caught a glimpse of the smile between Pan Fei and Chai Jingqiu and instantly understood what those two girls were up to.

In the end, for the Class 1 graduation photo, Fan Yuan and Gu Yang didn’t attend. Instead, their photos were added later, but at least it was a complete graduation photo.

A few days after the graduation photo incident, Gu Yang absentmindedly remembered about the photo shoot. He immediately took out his phone, which he hadn’t had a chance to use in a while, and saw a WeChat message from Pan Fei with a photoshopped graduation photo of him and Fan Yuan.

Gu Yang pouted in grievance and immediately took his phone to find Fan Yuan to settle the score.

Fan Yuan took the phone, looked at it, and was quite satisfied. He bent down and kissed Gu Yang’s forehead, giving him a noble excuse, “Youth always needs some regrets.”

Gu Yang simply threw the phone into Fan Yuan’s arms, turned around, and ran away in anger. He hadn’t taken two steps before Fan Yuan caught up and pressed him down to the floor.

The carpet employee, which had been lonely for a long time in the small villa, finally started working on this day, and it had a very long working day.

The carpet employee worked silently and diligently and, with sweat from hard work, successfully finished its shift.

When Fan Yuan picked up Gu Yang from the carpet, he felt like he was pulling him out of the water. Gu Yang’s mind was a bit hazy, and he weakly stayed in Fan Yuan’s arms, being carried to the bathroom.

Under the warm water, Gu Yang’s vacant gaze finally showed some reaction.

Gu Yang leaned against Fan Yuan’s chest, which was even hotter than the warm water. He shook his slender fingers and selected “Thumbelina” from his left palm.

Once the countdown officially began, Gu Yang made a “bang” sound and shrank into a tiny version, fitting in Fan Yuan’s palm.

As a tiny Gu Yang, before fainting, he raised his little hand with satisfaction and gestured a middle finger at Fan Yuan, saying, “Come on! Fight me! Hmph—”

The “hmph” had no momentum at all, and the soft tone changed, finally closing his eyes and fainting in Fan Yuan’s palm.

Fan Yuan looked at the tiny Gu Yang lying in his hand, rubbed his little head with his finger, and carried him out of the bathroom after washing him.

Gu Yang thought that everything would be fine after shrinking, but he forgot an important aspect of “Thumbelina”: being emotionally stimulated would restore his normal size.

However, before waking up and remembering this aspect, Gu Yang slept soundly.

When he opened his eyes and saw Fan Yuan’s enlarged face, he was still dazed for a moment.

Fan Yuan seemed to be asleep too, and the sky outside the window was dark, while the bedside lamp was still on.

Gu Yang propped himself up with his sore limbs and sat cross-legged, thinking for a moment before waving to the window.