Chapter 37

Fan Yuan saw the corners of Gu Yang’s mouth curl up, before Gu Yang could speak, he stretched out his hand to cover Gu Yang’s mouth.

“Forget it, you just go to school nicely, let’s talk about the chains another time.”

Clear disappointment appeared in Gu Yang’s eyes, he curled his lips and leaned back on Fan Yuan’s body.

“Stingy ghost, king of changing your mind.”

Fan Yuan wrapped his fingertips around the tip of Gu Yang’s tail and the two of them gradually stopped talking. The atmosphere was peaceful and the surroundings were silent, and the two of them fell asleep together.

When going to school the next day, Fan Yuan called someone to come to the house to take care of the three little milk dogs.

They had to go to school. It was inconvenient to keep these three little milk dogs all the time. They can only be raised for a period of time. When they grow up, they will be given to kind people for adoption.

As soon as he entered class, Gu Yang received strange gazes from both Meng Zhan and Li Ziyan.

Gu Yang was stared at by Li Ziyan all afternoon yesterday, he only thought that Li Ziyan had a strange brain circuit, but what happened to Meng Zhan? Why was he going crazy with Li Ziyan?

Meng Zhan didn’t want to either. However, Li Ziyan talked to him in a mess in the morning, and not only Li Ziyan’s own three views were shattered, but Meng Zhan was also greatly stimulated.

After all, Fan Yuan and Gu Yang’s usual way of getting along, the differences in height and body shape were all there, it was really clear.

Hearing what Li Ziyan said, Meng Zhan was really shocked by Gu Yang’s words such as “I used too much strength”, “I will not use so much force in the future”, “I was wrong”.

As soon as he saw two people coming in, Meng Zhan couldn’t help but look over.

He looked at Gu Yang’s small body, he didn’t expect that Gu Yang was a hidden player. He always thought that Fan Yuan must be the one at the top, but he didn’t expect that Gu Yang was the one at the top!

Thinking of this, Meng Zhan couldn’t hold back, and gave Gu Yang a thumbs up, and Li Ziyan, who was next to him, gave a thumbs up along with him.

Seeing this, Gu Yang thought that the two of them were playing some kind of game to make a secret signal, so he blankly gave the two of them a thumbs up as a return.

This time, Meng Zhan was even more shocked. He felt that Gu Yang was showing off to them, showing off Fan Yuan was just a piece of cake for Gu Yang.

Li Ziyan was also very surprised, he thought Gu Yang meant that he found out about him following them yesterday!

Fan Yuan watched everything from the sidelines, raised his hand and pressed down Gu Yang’s thumb, held it in his hand and squeezed it.

“Don’t be silly with the two of them.”

Gu Yang smiled at Fan Yuan and showed his white teeth: “Your friends are so funny.”

Pan Fei in the front row witnessed this strange whole process, but today she was not as excited as usual.

She was annoyed now that her sister’s beloved puppy was lost. In the past few days, she had followed her sister’s family to look for it after school. The more she looked for it, the more she felt that the dog may never be found again.

In the afternoon, there was light snow fluttering outside, which was the first snow this year.

Many students in the class were a little distracted and looked out of the window from time to time, even Gu Yang.