Chapter 48

Fan Yuan woke up Gu Yang at the last moment when he was about to be late, and the two of them quickly packed up, finished breakfast, and went to school by car.

Zhuo Wan was no stranger to Fan Yuan’s punctual arrival at class, as long as he was not late, she would turn a blind eye.

Fan Yuan returned to his seat and put little Gu Yang into the table. Gu Yang was sitting there holding his little collar and sulking.

Due to the fact that he can grow in size, Fan Yuan thinks that small Gu Yang cannot control when he will grow, so he does not allow him to wear the small collar again, for fear that an accident might happen while he grows.

Fan Yuan had already made a decision, no matter how much Gu Yang persuaded him, he couldn’t persuade Fan Yuan, so at this moment he could only hold his small collar and sulk. With his two short legs crossed together, his cheeks were almost bulging with anger.

During the quiet morning self-study, Pan Fei in the front row secretly passed something over. It was a beautifully wrapped gift box, about a circle larger than an A4 paper, with a sticky note full of words on it.

“Last time when I was celebrating my birthday, thank you for your help. I always wanted to thank you but I didn’t know how to say it. I just made this. I hope you like it. Say hello to Gu Yang for me.”

After seeing Pan Fei passing something over, Gu Yang put down the small collar in his arms, stood up and ran to the table, and tiptoed over to look.

Fan Yuan reached out to take Gu Yang, put him on the table, put the gift box next to Gu Yang, and let him open it himself.

Gu Yang immediately laid down on it, stretched out his short hands and began to forcefully unwrap the gift box.

Although he was small, his movements were very agile, and he tore off the wrapping paper in a few strokes, revealing the gift box inside.

Fan Yuan helped him open the gift box, revealing the contents inside.

It was a picture that had already been framed, and it showed Fan Yuan and Gu Yang.

Gu Yang pressed the glass on the painting with both hands, and couldn’t help but open his mouth and let out a “wow”.

In the painting, Fan Yuan and Gu Yang were looking into the distance with their backs facing each other. Although their backs were facing each other, their hands were still holding each other.

Under the feet of the two, there were two roads stretching into the distance.

Under Fan Yuan’s feet was a dark path like an abyss, while under Gu Yang’s feet was a hot, hot red path. Originally, they were two paths that did not intersect, but they overlapped and intersected under the feet of two people.

At Pan Fei’s birthday party last time, Fan Yuan’s reckless appearance in a fight left a deep impression on Pan Fei, allowing her to see the other side of their perfect male god, Class Monitor Fan, hidden under the mask, the tip of the iceberg.

Gu Yang’s attention had been attracted by this painting at the moment, he pressed the glass frame on the painting, carefully looked up and down, and praised while watching, his small mouth kept talking:

“Pan Fei is such a talented woman, she is so powerful, looks like she can do everything!”

Fan Yuan looked at the painting on the table, to be precise, he looked at the little Gu Yang lying on the paintings.

He tapped the edge of the table lightly with his fingertips, made a sound to attract Gu Yang’s attention, and when Gu Yang looked over, he asked him:

“Do you like paintings?”