Chapter 103 - Extra 1

Fan Yuan’s name quickly swept through the entire university. After his arrival, he soon became the most legitimate all-round campus heartthrob and was selected as the representative of the freshmen to give a speech at the freshman welcome ceremony.
Ezoic

Compared to Fan Yuan, Gu Yang was much more low-key and had become a complete otaku. When he had nothing to do, he could stay in his small apartment all day.

Now, he had ten fairy tales to choose from as freely usable “golden fingers.” But since the last golden finger ended, Gu Yang hadn’t chosen another one to start.

After all, the golden finger still had some side effects. Although their affection for each other was getting stronger and the side effects could be said to be minimal, there were still some troubles, like growing animal ears or tails that needed to be covered up.

Gu Yang hadn’t used the golden finger, and Fan Yuan hadn’t asked until one late night when the diligent twin bed employees were working. Fan Yuan suddenly grabbed Gu Yang’s left hand.

Feeling his left palm being spread open, Gu Yang opened his hazy eyes in confusion and looked at Fan Yuan.

Fan Yuan was using his fingertip to scroll through the choices of fairy tales in Gu Yang’s left palm. The names of the fairy tales were being repeatedly flipped through by Fan Yuan.

Gu Yang’s eyes suddenly widened, and he tried to sit up. Just as he was about to sit up, his waist softened, and he fell back onto the bed, caught by Fan Yuan, who held him in his arms.

With one hand around Gu Yang’s waist and the other holding his left wrist, Fan Yuan disapproved as he looked at him, “Just lie still.”

Gu Yang clenched his left hand, concealing the golden finger choice interface in his palm.

Ezoic
“Fan Yuan, can you, can you see… that thing?”

Fan Yuan lifted Gu Yang’s body slightly and held his wrist, shaking it.

“Open your hand.”

Gu Yang hesitated for a moment, then slowly spread his palm, exposing the interface of the fairy tale choice.

Fan Yuan lifted Gu Yang’s left hand, gliding over the interface, and finally selected “Little Red Riding Hood.”

As the countdown for “Little Red Riding Hood” began, Gu Yang felt a tingling sensation in his head and the tailbone behind him. He moved his body, changing positions, and laid on Fan Yuan’s body sideways.

As soon as he moved, two furry and gray wolf ears popped out from the top of his head, shaking back and forth.

Fan Yuan reached under Gu Yang’s body and pulled out a similarly gray and fluffy wolf tail.

Fan Yuan held the wolf’s tail in his hand, and the tip of the tail twitched slightly with a hint of embarrassment.

“Fan Yuan, when were you able to see it? This thing in my palm…”

Gu Yang turned over and laid on Fan Yuan’s lap, his two ears twitching, clearly showing that his heart was not calm either.

Fan Yuan released Gu Yang’s tail and pinched his wolf ears.

“After the college entrance examination.”

Gu Yang’s tail moved restlessly and laid on the side of the bedsheet.

After the college entrance examination?

Wasn’t that when Fan Yuan gave him a full score?

So, Fan Yuan had known a long time ago, but he just hadn’t said anything.