Chapter 8

Li Ziyan, who had been chatting with others, was the first to download it.

The first sentence of the entry was very exciting:

In order to monopolize Gu Yang, Fan Yuan built a super-sized fish tank with a panoramic view at home, to have Gu Yang live in it, and forbade him to wear clothes.

After reading the first sentence, Li Ziyan didn’t even have time to think about it when his phone was snatched away by Meng Zhan.

Meng Zhan looked like he was going to be scared to death, and quickly deleted the files.

When deleting, he glanced at the number of downloads 2, indicating that besides Li Ziyan, someone else downloaded it.

He immediately glanced at Zhuo Wan, the head teacher, who was not online, so it was okay.

After Meng Zhan deleted the files, he immediately went to see Fan Yuan.

Fan Yuan was talking with Gu Yang together, their heads were very close to each other, their chairs were close together, they were close not like deadly rivals.

Cold sweat broke out on Meng Zhan’s forehead, and he was debating whether to tell Fan Yuan about it.

Li Ziyan kept asking Meng Zhan, but he ignored it.

Meng Zhan didn’t say anything until after school.

He went to find Pan Fei privately after school, and Pan Fei was frightened to death, and kept apologizing.

At night, Meng Zhan stayed awake all night, thinking that he should tell Fan Yuan about it when he went to school tomorrow. After all, the other downloader was a hidden danger.

When Meng Zhan arrived in class the next day, he found that it was too late. Fan Yuan and Gu Yang each had a few blank sheets of paper to read, and the printed paper was the little yellow text that Meng Zhan deleted yesterday.

As soon as Gu Yang entered the classroom in the morning, he found Fan Yuan frowning while holding some papers. Just as he was about to ask, he found an identical document in his desk.

After Gu Yang took a few glances, his sense of shame immediately exploded, and when the sense of shame faded, he felt scared.

Someone knew that he could become a mermaid, and even wrote about him and Fan Yuan’s hot little yellow text and printed it out for them? What does this mean?

Gu Yang crumpled up a few pieces of paper and threw them into the table, then turned his head to see Fan Yuan’s reaction.

Fan Yuan had already put down the paper to wipe the blackboard, his tall and straight figure turned his back to Gu Yang. His height advantage allowed him to wipe the blackboard without even raising his arms too high.

Fan Yuan also read it.

It was still a little yellow text where Fan Yuan forcefully imprisoned him.

What was Fan Yuan thinking?

Gu Yang was entangled, shy for a while, scared for a while, and his heart was beating fast.

There was a sudden quarrel in the classroom, and someone started arguing.

It was Pan Fei and Xu Tian.

As soon as Pan Fei came to the classroom, she complained to Xu Tian, a few words. Xu Tian was not happy to hear it, so she refuted a few words, and the two of them quarreled.

Last night, Meng Zhan went to find Pan Fei in private, and Pan Fei kept apologizing, but at the same time, she was glad that Meng Zhan’s hand was quick and had deleted it. If Zhuo Wan saw this, she would be finished.