Chapter 3

Fan Yuan picked up the ugly little flower and looked at it. There was still dew on the petals. It should have been picked by Gu Yang casually on the way to school. He raised his hand and inserted the little flower in Gu Yang’s hair.

Gu Yang’s hair was a little longer. When Fan Yuan suddenly inserted a small wild flower beside his ear, he blinked his eyes blankly, and sat up straight.

Fan Yuan put the candy back on Gu Yang’s table, bent over to get close to Gu Yang, his eyes were emotionless, but there was still a proper smile on the corner of his mouth.

“Okay, Gu Yang, after two years of high school, you’ve finally started to understand things. If you didn’t understand things, you wouldn’t be able to stay in Shangshu High School.”

Gu Yang’s cheeks were flushed because of Fan Yuan’s approach, and then he was startled by Fan Yuan’s words.

He clearly remembered that in the novel, Fan Yuan got rid of Gu Yang from Shangshu High School in the second semester of his third year of high school. Could it be that Fan Yuan actually had this idea long ago?

Seeing that Gu Yang was a little dazed, Fan Yuan stood up in satisfaction, but Gu Yang grabbed his sleeve again.

Gu Yang grabbed Fan Yuan’s sleeve with one hand, and when he looked down again, he brought the peppermint candy to his mouth and tore open the package, pinching the transparent candy ball with his fingertips. Ignoring Fan Yuan’s icy gaze, he directly slammed into it into his mouth.

Gu Yang let go, and put his hands flat on the table obediently, like a primary school student waiting for the teacher to criticize, but his mouth was stubborn.

“What was given to you was given to you, and you must eat it.”

With a piece of chilly mint in his mouth, Fan Yuan looked at Gu Yang, who had a flower beside his ear and his face flushed, yet his back was straight and fierce. He clicked his tongue and sat back down on his seat.

Zhuo Wan was in charge of the morning self-study, and not long after the bell rang, Gu Yang moved his back next to Fan Yuan.

Fan Yuan was writing an English question, raised his eyelids, and ignored him.

Gu Yang still had a fierce face, his face was not red, but his ears were still. When the bell rang in the first period, he accurately placed the English book between the two of them.

The first period was English class.

Fan Yuan put away the English exercises, propped his chin with one hand, and his eyes fell on Gu Yang’s ear facing him.

The little wild flower beside his ear had been picked off, and it was these ears that were redder than the flower.

Fan Yuan suddenly felt a little itchy in his fingertips, and pointed to Gu Yang’s English book with his slender fingers, and opened it.

“There’s nothing scolding me in this book, right?”

Gu Yang shook his head, thinking of the original Gu Yang’s character, the movement of shaking his head froze, and he secretly glanced at Fan Yuan.

He was not too sure…

The head teacher Zhuo Wan had already left, and the English teacher had written a lot of writing on the blackboard as soon as she came in.

Gu Yang took the opportunity to secretly ask Fan Yuan: “What birthday present would you like?”

Fan Yuan looked at the blackboard intently: “I’d like you to be quiet.”

Gu Yang stopped talking, looked left and right, and began to listen to the class seriously.

Shangshu High School was one of the best private high schools in the country. Its teaching staff was very strong, far beyond the comparison of the high schools that Gu Yang studied in the past. It turns out that Gu Yang’s family background was good, but his parents were busy, and were hardly at home, but incomparable to Fan Yuan, the protagonist of the novel.