Chapter 63

This was a very long and intoxicating kiss. After being kissed by Fan Yuan, Gu Yang felt dizzy and couldn’t taste the sourness of the plum in his mouth anymore. All he could feel was the sweetness that made his mouth water, and his limbs went soft as he was carried by Fan Yuan back to the bedroom.

As soon as they lifted off the ground, Gu Yang kicked his legs, almost causing them both to fall to the ground.

“My plums! Plums!”

Fan Yuan had no choice but to squat down with Gu Yang and watch as he immediately stuffed the plums, Fan Yuan’s clothes, and the tuft of fur he had pulled out all into his arms. Fan Yuan didn’t stop him and let Gu Yang carry the pile of things as they walked back to the bedroom.

Along the way, Fan Yuan didn’t say anything to scold Gu Yang for not staying in the bedroom.

Gu Yang was nervous at first, but seeing that Fan Yuan had no intention of blaming him, he happily swayed his rabbit tail as the fluffy rabbit fur rubbed against Fan Yuan’s arm, feeling soft and cozy.

Fan Yuan felt Gu Yang’s joy and hugged him tighter, carrying him back to the bedroom safely.

As soon as they entered the bedroom, Gu Yang kicked his legs twice and was about to get down.

Fan Yuan bent over and let Gu Yang’s feet touch the ground. Gu Yang immediately stuffed Fan Yuan’s clothes back into his messy rabbit nest and even stuffed the few tufts of fur that he had pulled out into the layers of his clothes.

Gu Yang knelt in his rabbit nest, busy with his things, while Fan Yuan squatted next to him and watched. He pinched one of Gu Yang’s soft rabbit ears, which used to be a beautiful pair of rabbit ears but were now sparse and looked much uglier.

Fan Yuan lightly rubbed the sparse fur on the rabbit’s ear. Gu Yang immediately shrank his shoulders and held onto Fan Yuan’s clothes, carefully looking over and asking, “What’s wrong with you?”

Fan Yuan let go of Gu Yang’s rabbit ear, took the clothes from his hand, and threw them into his rabbit’s nest. Then he pulled Gu Yang’s arm and pulled him backwards.

Gu Yang exclaimed and fell onto the big bed behind him, lying on top of Fan Yuan. He wanted to get up, but Fan Yuan held him tightly around the waist and wouldn’t let him go.

“My nest…” Gu Yang didn’t dare to speak too loudly, just murmuring it, his gaze fixed on the messy rabbit nest on the ground behind him.

Fan Yuan pulled Gu Yang into the bed, and their slippers fell to the ground. Fan Yuan wrapped his long arms and legs around Gu Yang, not letting him go.

“Forgot? In my arms, that’s your nest.”

Gu Yang obediently sat in the bend of Fan Yuan’s leg, with his hands pressed on the blanket in front of him. He didn’t dare to look at Fan Yuan, just nodded. As he nodded, his two fluffy rabbit ears on his head swayed.

Fan Yuan watched the two furry rabbit ears sway back and forth in front of him, and his heart began to race.

After nodding, Gu Yang didn’t raise his head and kept his fingertips grabbing the dark bedsheet. The bedsheet was wrinkled by his delicate fingertips. He seemed to want to say something, but was too shy to do so.

This silly rabbit, so sensitive and timid now.

“What do you want? Just say it,” Fan Yuan pinched Gu Yang’s chin and made him look up.

Through his reddened and transparent eyes, Gu Yang saw Fan Yuan’s messy black hair and handsome facial features. Then his eyelashes drooped down again, as if he was very embarrassed.