Chapter 42

Gu Yang nestled comfortably on Fan Yuan’s neck, but he didn’t sleep honestly.

When he was not small, his limbs did not move much, but now that he was smaller, he was more reckless, kicking back and forth with his two short legs, as if he was having some intense dream, kicking Fan Yuan’s chin.

Finally Fan Yuan couldn’t bear it any longer and stretched out his hand to hold down the fidgeting little Gu Yang. He held him in his hand and rubbed his cheeks and back, Gu Yang calmed down, put a pair of small hands on Fan Yuan’s fingers, lowered his head subconsciously and kissed Fan Yuan’s fingertips, calming down.

But as soon as Fan Yuan let go of his hand, Gu Yang started to make trouble again within a few minutes. Fan Yuan could only hold Gu Yang in his hand the entire time, put his hand on the side of his head, and sleep with him.

Gu Yang was a little overly frightened by the sudden reduction in size, and did not sleep well at night, but because of Fan Yuan’s reassurance, when Gu Yang opened his eyes in the morning, he had slept comfortably.

He opened his eyes, sat up, and looked around in a daze. The room was dark, the curtains were still drawn, Fan Yuan was no longer on the bed.

Gu Yang stretched comfortably, but accidentally rolled off the pillow and landed on the bed with a grunt. Fortunately, the bed was soft enough, otherwise, with his current small size, he would definitely have a concussion.

When he woke up, the first thing he wanted to do was go to the toilet.

Gu Yang stood up from the bed, walked tremblingly to the side lowered his head to look down, and immediately fell back down in fright.

In the past, it was only the height of one leg, but now it looked like a cliff. Gu Yang sat on the edge of the bed and stepped back. He breathed a sigh of relief, and then he began to call Fan Yuan’s name.

“Fan Yuan—Fan Yuan—”

Gu Yang’s voice became smaller as he became smaller. He stood by the bed and yelled vigorously, but Fan Yuan didn’t appear. Instead, a small head pushed open the bedroom door, and stood at the door carefully looking inside.

It was a little puppy, and immediately after that, a second puppy put its head on top of the first one, and also looked in.

When Gu Yang saw these three little milk dogs, he was overjoyed, and a brilliant idea came to his mind.

He squatted cautiously beside the bed, and waved to the three little milk dogs.

The three little milk dogs observed carefully and saw that there was no Fan Yuan in the room, so they got a little more courageous, pushed the door open, walked inside, looked up at Gu Yang on the bed, and were a little puzzled.

Gu Yang clearly had the familiar aura the three of them recognized, but there was something wrong with his size.

Gu Yang urged a few more times, and then the three little milk dogs walked over to the bed, looking at Gu Yang and whimpering.

At this point, Fan Yuan should be making breakfast downstairs.

Gu Yang looked under the bed again, closed his eyes and took a deep breath, ran to the bed and grabbed a tissue to wrap around his lower body as a skirt, turned around and grabbed the bed sheet and crawled down a little bit.

Halfway through the climb, he let go, and his whole body fell on the back of a little milk dog.

The little milk dog looked at the little spot on his back suspiciously, and poked his head to smell it, but Gu Yang lifted his leg and kicked the dog’s head away.