Chapter 9

Fan Yuan thought he heard it wrong: “What did you say?”

Only then did Gu Yang come to his senses, he turned around and pressed his butt against the cold glass of the fish tank, twitching the corner of his mouth in embarrassment: “No, I didn’t say anything.”

Fan Yuan’s gaze moved down slightly, and landed on Gu Yang’s buttocks.

Gu Yang put his hands behind his back to cover his buttocks, trying to change the subject: “I don’t know how to do some questions, can you teach me?”

Fan Yuan withdrew his gaze: “Come.”

The desk in the study room was wide and big, Gu Yang sat opposite Fan Yuan and poured out all the exercise books in his backpack, and brought out a few paper balls.

When Gu Yang took out the pen, he saw Fan Yuan unfolding one of the paper balls and looking at it.

Gu Yang immediately threw himself on the table and knocked down a few books, just to grab the ball of paper in Fan Yuan’s hand.

Fan Yuan didn’t stop him either, allowing Gu Yang to snatch the ball of paper away.

He took out a file folder from his backpack, pulled out a few neat papers, and inserted them into the bookshelf beside him.

Gu Yang stared at those blank sheets of paper: “What is that?”

Fan Yuan glanced at him: “What else can it be?”

Gu Yang’s cheeks turned red, and there was some disbelief in his eyes: “Why are you keeping this?”

Fan Yuan sat down calmly and flipped through an exercise book: “Isn’t it well written, as a souvenir.”

Gu Yang almost thought that Fan Yuan’s favorability towards him was already perfect, otherwise why would he keep this kind of yellow text?

He immediately checked the favorability of his left hand, and found that it was still 3 points.

He was a little dazed, only 3 points of favorability can make Fan Yuan keep the shameful little yellow text of the two of them as a souvenir? If the favorability was perfect, how passionate would Fan Yuan be?

He won’t really lock him up like the yellow text, would he?

Thinking about it, he was a little…excited.

Gu Yang laid on the table with a red face, and leaned over to look at the exercise book spread out in front of Fan Yuan.

“Chemistry? That’s okay, I don’t know how to do it anyway.”

Fan Yuan pulled a piece of white paper to give him a lecture, Gu Yang stopped making trouble, and listened very carefully while lying on the table.

He still wanted to catch up with his grades and go to the same university as Fan Yuan, but if it really didn’t work, the same city would do.

Besides, he was hospitalized in the second year of high school in his last life, and he never passed the college entrance examination. This was also a great regret in his life.

Gu Yang had a serious attitude and absorbed knowledge quickly. He was staring at the chemical formula written by Fan Yuan, and found that Fan Yuan’s speech speed slowed down several times, and his writing also paused from time to time.

Gu Yang looked up suspiciously, and found Fan Yuan staring at him.

“What’s wrong?” Gu Yang touched his face, “Is there something on my face?”

The tip of the pen in Fan Yuan’s hand lifted up, caught Gu Yang’s collar, and lifted it up.

“Do you usually like to wear such low-necked clothes?”