Chapter 64

When Fan Yuan and Gu Yang entered the private room, Pan Fei, Chai Jingqiu, Meng Zhan, and Li Ziyan were already seated, enjoying the food.

Upon seeing them, the group immediately asked about Gu Yang’s red eyes.

Gu Yang proudly showed off his colored contact lenses and asked, “Do they look good?”

The others praised him without any special reaction to a male wearing colored lenses.

For hot pot, they naturally chose a spicy one. Normally, Gu Yang would go for the spiciest soup base, but he wasn’t feeling well these past few days and wanted a tomato soup base instead. Before he could even speak, Fan Yuan had already suggested a combination of tomato and spicy soup base.

Pan Fei took their orders and they ordered several plates of meat.

When the menu was handed to Gu Yang, he looked at the pictures and ordered two plates of shrimp.

Fan Yuan whispered to Gu Yang’s ear, “Can you eat shrimp? I thought you don’t like to eat meat?”

Gu Yang looked at the vivid picture of the big shrimp on the photo and thought to himself, “It looks like it’s okay, it doesn’t look disgusting.”

He was still a foolish rabbit who didn’t like to eat ordinary meat but could eat shrimp.

While waiting for the food to arrive, Gu Yang carefully took off his coat, slowly loosening the hem of his sweater with one hand, making sure that his rabbit tail behind him was not exposed before he breathed a sigh of relief and sat down.

Fan Yuan picked up Gu Yang’s coat that he had squeezed behind him and did not hang it on the coat rack on the wall. Instead, he unfolded it and hung it on the back of the chair behind Gu Yang, covering the hollow back of the chair to prevent someone passing behind Gu Yang from accidentally seeing his rabbit tail that he might accidentally expose.

Gu Yang didn’t know why Fan Yuan did this, he just instinctively leaned forward to make it easier for Fan Yuan to hang his coat.

Pan Fei and Chai Jingqiu sat on the side, their eyes shining, occasionally taking a glance at Gu Yang and Fan Yuan.

By now, the hot pot base had already been brought out, and Gu Yang smelled the aroma of the tomato hot pot bubbling up and his stomach also growled.

There were several small plates of snacks and fruits on the table. Fan Yuan picked up a piece of sliced fruit and handed it to Gu Yang.

Gu Yang didn’t take it, he just opened his mouth and took a bite out of Fan Yuan’s hand. He finished it in two or three bites and then looked at Fan Yuan with eager eyes, indicating that he wanted more.

Fan Yuan fed Gu Yang two more pieces but refused to let him eat any more.

“We’ll be eating soon, don’t eat too much.”

Gu Yang twiddled the chopsticks on the table with his fingers. Although he didn’t want to, he still listened to Fan Yuan’s words.

Pan Fei and Chai Jingqiu looked at each other with familiar expressions in their eyes, immediately taking out their phones and starting to have a friendly discussion online.

The WeChat messages were quickly passed between two people:

“Did you notice?”

“I did! I did!”

“Fan Yuan is taking care of Gu Yang so meticulously!”

“Does this confirm their relationship?”

“Let’s observe a bit more!”

The hot pot dishes were served quickly since most of them were raw. Gu Yang looked at the waiters bringing one dish after another and forgot about the fruit. The six classmates who rarely had the chance to get together during the holidays immediately rolled up their sleeves and started eating.