Chapter 78

Gu Yang felt quite sad in his heart, but he still had to go to school.

While having breakfast, Gu Yang kept observing Fan Yuan, but he found nothing different about him.

Fan Yuan directly stuffed a piece of bread that he had bitten into Gu Yang’s mouth, saying, “Don’t bother looking, I didn’t bring any special attributes this time.”

As Fan Yuan’s favorability towards Gu Yang increased, he became more and more natural in doing some intimate actions towards him. Sometimes he would even be unexpectedly domineering.

For example, he would put the food he had bitten in half into Gu Yang’s mouth, not allowing him to refuse. Of course, Gu Yang had no problems adapting to these intimate interactions, and he liked them very much.

That day, the two of them set off very early, and there were almost no traces of snow on the road outside. The road was clean, and the withered grass in the greenery on both sides had all sprouted.

Gu Yang looked at the greenery on both sides of the road, casually looked back and saw a dog chasing madly behind the car. He was stunned and quickly had the car pulled over to the side of the road where the car could park.

Fan Yuan and Gu Yang got out of the car together, and the dog that had been chasing the car also stopped, panting, squatting in front of Gu Yang.

This was obviously a stray dog, dirty all over, but with a gentle look in its eyes. It obediently squatted in front of Gu Yang, unclear what it wanted to do.

Gu Yang took out a bag of bread from his backpack, opened the packaging, and placed it carefully on the ground.

The dog sniffed it and ate it without hesitation.

Gu Yang guessed that the dog might be starving and had no choice but to seek help from humans, so it chased after their car. This was a villa area, and there were not many vehicles passing by.

Thinking about it, Gu Yang opened a pack of ham sausage and placed it on the ground before returning to the car with Fan Yuan.

The car restarted, and Gu Yang turned his head to look at the stray dog, only to see it lying on the ground with its four limbs prostrate and its head low, making a posture that looked like it was kneeling. He was stunned.

He pulled Fan Yuan and pointed to the stray dog, which was getting farther and farther away, and asked, “What is this dog doing?”

Fan Yuan turned his head and took a glance, seeming uninterested. “Maybe it’s thanking you.”

Gu Yang felt that the dog was very spiritual. He thought that if he could still encounter it after school, he would see if he could make a nest for it.

Fan Yuan saw that Gu Yang was still looking back until the car was far away, he couldn’t help but reach out and pull Gu Yang’s neck to bring him closer.

“Still looking?”

Gu Yang blinked innocently at Fan Yuan and immediately tried to please him by rubbing his head against Fan Yuan’s chest, causing his messy hair to stand up with static electricity. Only then did Fan Yuan gently push him away.

Fan Yuan helped straighten Gu Yang’s hair and pinched his ear before letting go, seeming satisfied.

But Gu Yang didn’t move away, instead he leaned on Fan Yuan’s leg and yawned.

They woke up early in the morning, so now Gu Yang was a bit sleepy.

There was still a distance to the school, and Fan Yuan patted Gu Yang’s back, took off his coat and covered Gu Yang with it.