Chapter 30

When Fan Yuan took a step forward, Gu Yang took a step back.

He shook his hand and glanced at the palm of his left hand, thinking that he was wrong.

Fan Yuan’s favorability: 16 points.

Obviously it was another point, but Fan Yuan’s expression at this time was as if he was about to eat him.

Gu Yang also folded his wings behind his back, like a frightened little quail.

Suddenly footsteps came from the corridor, Fan Yuan stopped walking forward.

Hearing the sound of other people’s footsteps, Gu Yang panicked and got under the big desk.

In the small villa where Fan Yuan lived, there was usually only the one auntie, and the cleaning was done by hourly workers.

Usually, the aunt would never go upstairs if no one called, and Fan Yuan’s parents didn’t live here.

At this time, if Auntie came up, it must be to call Fan Yuan.

But Gu Yang was afraid that people would see the pair of big wings behind him, so he hid himself.

Fan Yuan walked to the door and blocked Auntie.

The aunt held a box of alcohol pads in her hand, handed it to Fan Yuan, said a few words to Fan Yuan, and left.

Fan Yuan walked into the study with the alcohol pad. At this time, Gu Yang was about to crawl out from under the table, but Fan Yuan, who was sitting back on the chair, pushed him in again.

Gu Yang shrank under the table. Seeing Fan Yuan’s long legs blocking his exit, he wanted to push him, but thought of Fan Yuan’s gloomy eyes just now. He didn’t dare, so he could only pull Fan Yuan’s trouser legs cautiously.

“Fan Yuan… let me come out?”

A small voice came from under the table. Fan Yuan took out the alcohol swab as if he couldn’t hear it, and wiped the four black words on the Hu Kou on his left hand.

As a result, after several alcohol swabs, the handwriting became a little lighter, but it was still very clear.

It can only be said that this brand of markers was not only waterproof, but also alcohol-resistant.

Gu Yang smelled alcohol under the table, carefully pressed his hand on Fan Yuan’s knee, poked his head out to look at Fan Yuan, but he could only see Fan Yuan’s chin.

“Fan Yuan…”

Gu Yang yelled again and again.

Fan Yuan finally looked down at him, and separated his legs slightly so that Gu Yang could get out a little bit. He kneeled in front of him, but couldn’t come out completely.

Gu Yang stretched out his hand to Fan Yuan: “Give me a few pieces of cotton with alcohol?”

The shirt on his body was still tattered, and the word “Fan Yuan” was very conspicuous on his white chest.

Fan Yuan held a piece of cotton with alcohol between his fingertips and handed it to Gu Yang.

Gu Yang stretched out his hand immediately, and Fan Yuan quickly retracted his hand.

He put the cotton with alcohol back on the table, and lifted Gu Yang’s chin with his index finger.

“Want to wipe?”

Gu Yang hesitated for a moment, but still nodded.

He felt that something bad would happen after he confessed.