Chapter 15

Gu Yang touched his hot cheeks, calmed down, found the phone number of the original Gu Yang’s parents, and dialed it.

The original Gu Yang’s parents doted on him very much. Originally, for high school, they planned to take the original Gu Yang to live abroad, but the original Gu Yang didn’t want to go. The parents agreed, and they only invited an aunt to cook and clean up regularly and thus a troublesome high school student was left alone in the country.

After Gu Yang came here, he answered several calls from the original Gu Yang’s parents, and was deeply shocked by how much the parents doted on their child.

This was the first time he took the initiative to call them.

When the phone was connected, Gu Yang’s mother’s energetic voice came over immediately.

Gu Yang was a little embarrassed, and told her about the post on the school forum in a roundabout way.

The lively mother was very angry and promised to support Gu Yang immediately, so Gu Yang hung up the phone with confidence.

Although Fan Yuan would not ignore this matter, occasionally he would also like to resolve this matter in front of Fan Yuan.

It can be regarded as a little self-esteem of a man, right?

Unexpectedly, he was still one step too late.

Before going to school the next day, Gu Yang’s mother called and told him that the matter had already been resolved, and they did not have to intervene.

Gu Yang hung up the phone, looked at the picture of two people on the screen of the phone, and raised the corners of his mouth.

Meng Junxian asked for leave suddenly, and her return date was uncertain.

The school did not mention the punishment for the malicious posting incident on campus, but after this incident, Meng Junxian suddenly asked for leave, and some astute students had already guessed the reason.

But no one was stupid enough to talk about it, except Li Ziyan.

Li Ziyan wanted to tease Fan Yuan, but Meng Zhan was always in charge of him.

Gu Yang also wanted to ask Fan Yuan about this, but he couldn’t ask during the class break. He pulled a chair and sat next to Fan Yuan, just watched him and didn’t speak.

Fan Yuan was stared at by Gu Yang, and he continued to read and do questions without any delay.

Gu Yang smiled contentedly. When he first came, Fan Yuan pinched his chin and turned his head. Now Fan Yuan let him watch.

So he had no choice but to hand over his mobile phone, laid his hands on his chin on the table, and began to pretend to be pitiful.

“Master Fan, pass two levels for me?”

Fan Yuan played with his mobile phone, his eyes rather deep.

“I play for you more than I play for myself, aren’t you embarrassed?”

Gu Yang showed his white teeth with a smile, his eyes were full of anticipation, obedient and soft.

He found that as long as he was like this, Fan Yuan could do nothing to him.

Sure enough, Fan Yuan unlocked Gu Yang’s phone and wanted to pass the round for him.

Unexpectedly, Fan Yuan turned on the phone and he stopped moving. He squinted his eyes while staring at the screen of the phone.

Gu Yang thought of something bad, he was too complacent, he forgot the phone wallpaper he just changed last night.

Fan Yuan stared at the phone screen for a long time, then turned on Gu Yang’s Rhythm Master as if nothing had happened, and started to help him clear the level.