Chapter 75

Under the surveillance of Zhuo Wan, Gu Yang diligently erased the two hearts he had drawn and stood honestly by her side without daring to move.
Ezoic

When Zhuo Wan turned back to sit next to the podium, Gu Yang couldn’t resist and made a small heart gesture to Fan Yuan with his thumb and forefinger.

Fan Yuan’s expression remained unchanged, his black eyes calm, but some of the classmates sitting nearby couldn’t help rubbing their arms and muttering, “Why is it suddenly a bit cold?”

Finally, when there were still ten minutes left before morning self-study ended, Zhuo Wan allowed Fan Yuan and Gu Yang to return to their seats. They sat back in the corner on the left side of the classroom, exchanged a glance, and held hands under the desk.

Fan Yuan’s hands were cold, while Gu Yang’s were hot and fiery. Their abnormal body temperatures approached each other, corrected each other, and eventually stabilized.

Zhuo Wan tapped the podium and looked at the students of Class 3 in their third year. She had been teaching them for almost three years and had a strong emotional bond with each of them. With the college entrance examination looming, she felt reluctant to part with them.

“Students, this is your last semester before the college entrance examination. Our review schedule this semester is very tight. You shouldn’t think of any excuses to play around anymore. In this final sprint stage, everyone must stay focused. The first mock exam will be in early March, and I won’t say much more. You are all grown up and should have your own plans.”

In the last ten minutes, Zhuo Wan held a brief mobilization meeting for the students of Class 3 in their third year. When morning self-study ended, a busy day of classes began.

As Gu Yang and Fan Yuan had guessed in their dreams, their icy and pure yang bodies had indeed been brought into reality. However, Fan Yuan’s overbearing cultivation in the dream world seemed to have weakened significantly in reality. Although those powers were of little use to them in the real world, they soon discovered that Fan Yuan’s weakened cultivation meant he could not suppress the cold qi in his body for a long time. Therefore, he needed to calm his body’s cold qi more frequently and pass it on to Gu Yang to ensure a normal life.

As soon as the bell for the end of the first class rang, Fan Yuan and Gu Yang stood up from their seats and left the classroom first.

The break between classes was only ten minutes. Fan Yuan looked cold, but he grabbed Gu Yang’s hand and walked quickly.

Gu Yang followed behind, holding back a smile, as Fan Yuan pushed him into an empty sports equipment storage room.

As soon as they entered, Fan Yuan pressed Gu Yang against the wall and wanted to kiss him, but Gu Yang blocked his own mouth with his hand.

“My dear master, how could you kiss your disciple so casually? It’s not appropriate according to the rules.”

Gu Yang could tell that the cold qi around Fan Yuan was still within controllable limits, and he wanted to tease him a bit.

Fan Yuan didn’t speak, but just looked at him with his deep black eyes, and the cold qi slowly dissipated from his body. He grabbed Gu Yang’s wrist, wanting to pry it open.

Gu Yang and Fan Yuan were exerting more force against each other. The harder Fan Yuan pushed, the harder Gu Yang pushed back. When one hand was pulled away, the other hand immediately covered his mouth.

Fan Yuan leaned down and kissed Gu Yang’s hand. In the moment that Gu Yang was stunned, Fan Yuan lifted both of Gu Yang’s hands high and an infinite number of ice crystals spread out from his palms, binding Gu Yang’s hands with frost above his head. Soon after, Gu Yang’s feet were also stuck to the ground with frost, rendering him immobile.