Chapter 28

But Gu Yang did not give up, as soon as he entered the classroom in the morning, taking advantage of Fan Yuan’s time to collect his homework, Gu Yang knocked on Pan Fei’s desk.

“Student Pan,” Gu Yang lowered his voice, and secretly looked back at Fan Yuan, making sure that Fan Yuan wasn’t looking this way, before continuing, “What did you give Fan Yuan yesterday?”

Pan Fei smiled connotatively, imitating Gu Yang to speak in a low voice.

“Did Class Leader Fan not show it to you? It’s good stuff! Chai Jingqiu and I have been drawing for a long time, and we sorted out everything for Fan Yuan yesterday!”

Gu Yang’s eyes lit up: “Drawing? What drawing? Can you give me another copy? Fan Yuan, that cheapskate, hide it and won’t show it to me.”

Pan Fei immediately took out her mobile phone: “Okay, I’ll pass it on to you again. The pictures in my mobile phone are all finished drawings, but the scanned copies in the USB flash drive are more clear.”

Gu Yang waved his hand: “It’s okay, it’s okay, send it to me quickly…”

Before he could finish speaking, his mouth was covered from behind.

Gu Yang grabbed the hand covering his mouth and turned around, only to see Fan Yuan standing behind him and nodding to Pan Fei.

“I’ll give it to him in the future, please don’t send it to Gu Yang, Classmate Pan.”

Pan Fei’s mind immediately began to diverge, thinking that Fan Yuan was going to use her Pan Fei’s thirty-eight moves to accomplish great things, she nodded happily in agreement, and looked at Gu Yang without apology.

Gu Yang was so angry that he opened his mouth to bite Fan Yuan’s hand, but Fan Yuan dodged it and pinched Gu Yang’s cheeks so his mouth became like a goldfish’s mouth.

Fan Yuan pinched Gu Yang’s chin to make him turn his head to face himself: “Be honest, go back to your seat and do the questions.”

Gu Yang puffed out his goldfish mouth and spoke vaguely, making it difficult for the person to hear.

But looking at Gu Yang’s angry expression, he knew that it must not be a good word.

Fan Yuan let go of his hand, pushed Gu Yang’s back, and let him go back to his seat.

Gu Yang turned his head and grimaced at Fan Yuan, who was about to go to the office to deliver homework, then returned to his seat, looked at the comprehensive questions and wanted to doze off.

When Fan Yuan came back, he saw Gu Yang dozing off with his head leaning against the wall.

His mask fell to his neck, revealing the already faded teeth marks on his chin.

Gu Yang slept uncomfortably. When Fan Yuan looked closely at him, it was as if he could feel Fan Yuan’s breath, he immediately opened his eyes and leaned his body onto Fan Yuan’s shoulder.

He leaned halfway, and was pushed away by Fan Yuan’s hand to his forehead.

Fan Yuan pushed him to the table, and nodded to the comprehensive exercises.

“Do one page first, and I will allow you to sleep in the first math class.”

Gu Yang was lying on the table, his eyes seemed to be looking at the exercises, but they were not focused at all.

Fan Yuan stuffed the pen into Gu Yang’s hand, but Gu Yang didn’t hold it firmly, and the pen slipped out of his hand and onto the table.

He picked up the pen and stuffed it into Gu Yang’s hand again. He dropped it a few times after stuffing it in. Gu Yang blinked his eyes slowly, very sleepy.